Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Jeff A.
My dirty little secret, I gotta sneak these from my wife at times cause its so delicious that I could eat a box all to myself, I even complain to my wife when we run out cause I eat it all haha, she wants to hit me when I do though.
Hillary S.
I've been eating these Pop-Tarts with my dad for years while younger and now I can share them with my little boy. The frosted blueberry pop tarts taste just right without being too overwhelming. I love the little frosting and my son loves all the colors in the frosting part.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA
Blueberry what else can I say. The kids eaf them warm and out the pack. Snacks and as breakfast. Again another kelloggs product to love. We like the wildberry ones,, the chocolate ones, the strawberry and so on so on. I like to warm mine and have them with a glass of mikj.
Alli M.
Call me a Kellogg's Pop-Tart snob, but I only like the Blueberry and Cherry flavors. The others are just too sweet. They blueberry tastes like blueberry. Imagine that!? They have to be toasted too. I buy them at my local Fred Meyer's.
Zerimar G.
Mission viejo, CA
I really like pop tarts but if you don't have a toaster I don't know if you want these. I love them toasted and they are a great value for the price. Not the healthiest snack to grab but a nice treat for the on the go person.
Shara S.
Columbus, OH
Easy and quick snack to pop into the toaster! Very flavorful as well! I like how it comes in packs of 2, i can save one for later and take togo if i am out running errands as such. I usually buy this at Target of Kroger too. I think this brand is great and think its great that there are so many choices and options
Chelsea R.
My children love these. I only purchase once a month because well, they aren't healthy and contain a large amount of sugar that my kids do not need every day.

I'm sure almost every human can agree these are much better toasted.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
My coworker brought these into the office and they didn't last. It tasted so good. We ate them with coffee in the break room. Now my boss buys them all the time. Taste better hot but the filling comes out just a little but its oh so good.
Jessica M.
I absolutely love Pop Tarts, and this original flavor is my favorite. I can usually find them on sale in my local grocery store. They aren't the most healthy thing in the world to eat, but they're nice when you want something sweet.
Nicole P.
These are a great, but not healthy snack. I prefer these as a snack instead of for an actual breakfast When I feel like a change from the Strawberry Pop-Tarts, the blueberry are normally the ones I grab. You can eat these at room temperature and they taste just fine.
Skylar S.