Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Niki J.
We love these in our house. We don't get them often but when we do blueberrry is our flavor. They are yummy and cheap. I like them cold and my husband likes them toasted. Great for a quick sweet fix. not so much for a nutritional breakfast.
Lorriane I.
San Diego, CA
These bad boys are my jam. Have been since I was a kid. I remember eating my first poptarts untoasted because that's how my dad ate them. I've got to say, I still prefer them that way - especially these blueberry ones. I still pack these in my bag on my way to work for a mid-day snack.
Vani L.
dude I seriously love poptarts. like I have a problem. I can eat like eight of them in a row without even realizing because they taste so good! and they're just such an easy and inexpensive snack to buy. ugh. I hate when I see a deluxe package with like 12 of 24 in it. because I can't resist buying them. and then they only last like a week, if that! then I have to go buy more. man. so yummy.
Josie E.
Grove City, OH
This one has always been my favorite. Delicious and a nice treat when available. Not the healthiest but still good. Wish they were a little cheaper, but for the amount you get you can't complain too much. They should cover the whole thing with icing!
Elizabeth H.
Shafter, CA
We LOVE poptarts. They have been a staple in my household since I was a child. They are affordable, sweet and an easy on the go snack. I usually purchase wherever I do the grocery shopping for the week We switch between the blueberry and strawberry and they never disappoint.
Leini H.
Mesa, AZ
These are my favorite! I love strawberry too, but these are my go-to. I like eating these frozen even though I know you're supposed to toast them lol. But seriously, freeze them! They taste so good and they're super cheap! I always end up buying the huge bulk sizes from Costco.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
These are my sons go to pop tarts! Every now and then he will venture out and eat the different flavors, but tires of them quickly. He loves these blueberry pop tarts because they are sweet and they are kind of a basic flavor, in a good way!
Jeff A.
My dirty little secret, I gotta sneak these from my wife at times cause its so delicious that I could eat a box all to myself, I even complain to my wife when we run out cause I eat it all haha, she wants to hit me when I do though.
Hillary S.
I've been eating these Pop-Tarts with my dad for years while younger and now I can share them with my little boy. The frosted blueberry pop tarts taste just right without being too overwhelming. I love the little frosting and my son loves all the colors in the frosting part.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA
Blueberry what else can I say. The kids eaf them warm and out the pack. Snacks and as breakfast. Again another kelloggs product to love. We like the wildberry ones,, the chocolate ones, the strawberry and so on so on. I like to warm mine and have them with a glass of mikj.
Skylar S.