Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Lesley E.
Kellogg's blueberry frosted Pop-Tarts are delicious. If you eat them cold or hot the blueberry Pop-Tarts have a very good flavor. My whole family enjoys eating them and not only at breakfast. They make wonderful snack foods. Great for the beginning of school year.
Claire B.
Washington, DC
Kellogg's pop-tarts frosted blueberry toaster pastries are a great value. I am on the road a lot and find them packaged individually in a set of 2. They are a great on the go snack that is convenient and very tasty. I am trying to cut back on sugar, sometimes I eat one at breakfast and one later on in the day.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
These blueberry poptarts have been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember. I love to make them in the toaster and then spread a little pat of butter on the icing while it is hot. These are also really good cold if you need a snack while you are on the go.
Stephanie M.
These are some of my favorite snacks or breakfast on the go. I really like when I have the time to warm up in the toaster, cold right out of the package is nice too but to get the full experience they need to be toasted. I also like how this flavor can be found anywhere, the strawberry is pretty good too.
Kara P.
I love blueberry pop tarts!! They're sweet enough to cheer me up after a long day without making me feel guilty about eating them. That makes these my go-to comfort food!! I always keep some in my pantry and throw one in my bag if I'm going on campus for a long day.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I am not a big fan of Pop Tarts, but if I had to choose a flavor, I would choose the blueberry. They smell great as they are heating up and goes well with a glass of milk. The edges that are not iced are always so dry tho. I would add more icing to these.
Sarah Abney G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Blueberry Poptarts have a special place in my heart. A place for childhood memories. They maybe be high in calories, but the soul doesn't count calories. You can find Poptarts about any place you go: grocery store, gas station, your friend's house.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
These are my husbands favorite on the go breakfast items. In all honestly he eats them anytime he wants something sweet. Blue berry & cherry is his favorite. I've tried buying off brand but he hated the off brand so I will continue to purchase these
Jamie S.
Anderson, SC
I love blueberry pop tarts with icing! They taste exactly like blueberries! The pricing is always fair and most of the time they're even on sale, which makes the pricing even more fair! Even though they're not very healthy, these are a must have!
brandi w.
I tried the kelloggs pop tart frosted blueberry toaster pastries and they are just okay to me. I am a huge fan of many flavors of pop tarts but these are not one of me favorites however my children love them. I like the fudge and brown sugar ones so much more than I do the fruity flavors.
Skylar S.