Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Oksana Z.
Auburn, WA
Really loves this. My kids love them. They are good toated or with out toasted. Sweet and yummy
Haley S.
Nora, VA
These are my favorite breakfast go to! They taste great and are perfect for eating on the run!
Dusti W.
The best of the Pop Tarts. Wonderful warm or out of the package. Chewy and sweet and portable.
Katie T.
The kids love pop tarts, strawberry is their favorite. However blueberry is a close runner up.
Elizabeth S.
Love the taste and perfect breakfast or snack of you're on the go! And my kids love them too!
Emily P.
Jacksonville
Our go to morning breakfast. My kids and I love these. I even eat them sometimes as a snack.
Sonya T.
Reading, PA
I LOVE these, the best things Ive ever had in my entire life. My fave is the hot fudge sundae
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
They are good price rich flavor and my whole family loves them, great for in the go snacks!
Randi S.
One of the two flavors of pop tarts that I eat. The frosted is the only way to go. So yummy
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
The best "OG" breakfast snack treat. These and the strawberry ones are a staple in my home!
Skylar S.