Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Berenice S.
I love having these for breakfast its my favorite flavor and it gives you the right amount of sweet ness
Lindsay J.
London, OH
Pop tarts are my favorite food to snack on when I want something sweet!!! I love drinking them with milk.
Loneda V.
Vinton, OH
This is a pretty good product. I do not purchase them too often but they are good and I do enjoy them.
Tiffany G.
Crawford, MS
I Love Them They Are Delicious I Purchased Them At Walmart They Are Healthy And My Kids Love Them Too❤️
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
Such a quick and easy snack for a great price and you can never go wrong either the blueberry flavor
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
Blueberry is my second favorite poptart flavor. Nothing will ever be betrer than frosted brown sugar.
Kira K.
Venice, FL
One of my favorite flavors! A bit sugary, so I typically have them on occasion. Good value for price.
Rheanna C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Blueberry pop-tarts are my Boys' favorite flavor of pop tarts. They choose blueberry over any flavor!
Lea V.
Philadelphia, PA
They're very good, I don't eat them but my kids love them! They're nice & easy especially in a rush.
Nichole  M.
Newnan, GA
Love, love, love blueberry poptarts! Especially fresh out of the toaster. Warm and tasty goodness!!!!
Skylar S.