Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Simone J.
Monmouth , IL
I really don't like blueberry flavored things bc it's so artificial but these are a good, quick breakfast alternative. They're cheap and easy to transport when you're on the go. They can be found at Almost any store that sells food.
Savanna R.
Wake Forest, NC
Kellogg's pop tarts are one my favorite go-to breakfast meals! I love them when they're warm and toasty! I buy these all the time! They may not be too healthy but they really are delicious! I will keep buying these until I die
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Blueberry Pop Tarts are my favorite. I prefer them slightly toasted but they are also good to just grab and go. Not necessarily the healthiest choice, but a quick breakfast or snack on a daily basis.
Stephanie M.
Kernersville, NC
Frosted blueberry. The right amount of sweet without it being too much. I usually buy these at Food Lion due to the deals they have with the MVP card. I do not buy generic brand of Pop Tarts.
Ashleigh G.
Plantation, Fl
Best go to breakfast or snack. So delicious in whatever flavor you prefer. You can have it warm or cold. I buy this product at Walmart, publix or target. I eat it pretty often. I would always buy it and the kids love it!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Kellogg''s Frosted Blueberry Pop-Tarts are delicious, fun, quick and easy to eat. It is a pastry that is filled with blueberry spread and topped with a white frosted glaze and colorful sprinkles on top. They are great for when you want to grab breakfast on the go, eat right out of the package, toasted in a toaster and eaten just like that or, my personal favorite, with butter spread on top. And, I like to have it as a treat or snack in between meals. It is filling without being heavy and is sweetened just right. I am definitely a huge fan and highly recommend these.
Johanna M.
Oxnard, CA
Kellogg's toaster pastries are really good and convenient when your on the go or when you just want to have a quick breakfast. They are sweet and and have a crunchy texture. I LoVe them.
Briana A.
Dixon, KY
My kids love these and they're very affordable. There are often coupons to use to help save even more money. They're easy to eat on the go and taste great toasted. My only complaint is I wish they were healthier.
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
Oh Pop-Tarts... how I love you! The Blueberry, Unfrosted Strawberry and Brown Sugar Cinnamon are by FAR my favorites! I am currently eating a blueberry one for my breakfast. The only thing that I would add to the overall Pop-Tart experience would be to perhaps make a "healthier" option or a "health line" that included flax seeds, protein or whole grains... I think a lot of people would welcome the new products and give them a try. The thing with Pop-Tarts is that there is so much sugar in them that I feel like I'm not eating a balanced breakfast/snack.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
I love Pop Tart Frosted Blueberry. They are the best. I live the frosting and the blueberry is very rich. They are good toasted, but I just eat them room temperature. They're good either way. They are also good at any time of the day. I haven't cared for some of the pop tart flavors, I think they have came out with so many flavors that it's hard to keep track of them all. Frosted Blueberry is my go to flavor. Recommended!
Skylar S.