Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Emily P.
Rossville, GA
Love Kelloggs pop tarts. They are very tasty as soon as she they are unwrapped or if they are heated in the toaster.
Sara L.
Columbiaville, MI
Kids love them. Great for grabs and go breakfast.good flavor. They are a little messy buy it keeps the kiddos happy.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
great for a quick fix in the morning when you are on the go delious hot or cold also a good snack for you or the kids
Vanessa T.
This is by far mine and my kids favorite flavor of pop-tarts.
Easy snack and easy for when I'm a rush or on the go.
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX
These are delicious for breakfast or for a snack. I've eaten this for 30+ years, and they just keep getting better!
Tami R.
My husband is like a kid when it comes to Pop Tarts. This is a product that we always have to have it in our pantry
Alex A.
Hiram, GA
Love the frosted
Blueberry pop tarts! My favorite on the go breakfast! I am currently pregnant and crave pop tarts
JoJo B.
Port Huron, MI
Very favorite pop tart.. Blueberry in every bite good out of the wrapper on the go or toasted with a cup of coffee
Linda W.
Gilroy, CA
Blueberry pop tarts are my favorite.
When I go to the store and they are all out I won't buy any other flavor ha..
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC
Blueberry is my favorite flavor and I only eat frosted pop tarts! I usually have to hide these or I don't get any.
Skylar S.