Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Kim M.
Ranchos De Taos
Very good flavor. And we often eat a box in a day. They have great value for your money. Definitely we will buy them again
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
My favorite!! The beat flavor. It's good cold hot warm soggy haha I like it and u should try that sh** with butter haha.
Kira L.
Atlanta, GA
I typically don't like blueberry flavored things but I was very surprised when I tried this flavor and I really liked it
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
Blueberry pop tarts are my go to for quick breakfasts when running out the door! Love the flavor and so does my toddler!
Ashley B.
Always an amazing breakfast. Always so easy to eat fresh and tasty amazing. Always fills me up. Perfect on the go Snack.
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
These are my fav and they are delicious I sometimes take these on the go or I eat it at home for breakfast before school!
Samantha E.
Kingsport , TN
I love blueberry so in the morning when i dont wanna cook breakfast i just get me a pop tart and this is my first choice
Maggie K.
These pop-tarts remind me of my childhood and bring me back! They are a quick and easy breakfast for someone on the road!
Amanda D.
Blueberry pop tarts are the best ! i love to heat them and add butter for a great flavor. They are perfect for on the go!
Deja H.
Tucson, AZ
Pops are classic...you cant go wrong with them. Blueberry is my favorite! I wish they put more filling in it though haha
Skylar S.