Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Nissa G.
Flippin, AR
I love these more than I should. It's great to have something fast to grab as I'm running out the door and the kids love them too.
Maribeth F.
Sacramento , CA
My daughter loves these and I did too as a kid. The blueberry flavor is great and they're good cold or warmed up in the toaster.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Favorite pop tart since I was a child! I ate one every single day when I was in elementary school. Great taste & very affordable.
Love pop tarts. Blueberry is my favorite flavor. always good raw or toasted. can eat them on the run or watching TV late at night
Tammy R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love Kelloggs blueberry poptarts. Great taste and good for a quick and healthy breakfast on the go. Good value for what you get.
Tracie S.
Everett, WA
I normally just buy these for the kids and not myself. but once in awhile they are pretty dang good. with a big ol glass of milk
Katherine M.
Rogers, AR
Hot or cold, poptarts are a great afterschool snack for my kids. Blueberry poptarts are my favorite. If only they had less sugar!
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love these so much! They're so delicious! And a quick breakfast when you're on the go. And they have so many different flavors
Alexis C.
Waycross, GA
Why are these so bad?!? I love pop tarts but I do not need all the calories,fat and sugar. I wish these were a healthy option! 😂
Merissa B.
Pembroke, Nc
This is my favorite pop tart. I eat these for breakfast if I don't have time to cook. They are even better when they are warm.
Skylar S.