Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Tiffany S.
I'm not a blueberry fan but I tried these anyhow omg amazing especially when toasted.If you haven't tried these you are missing out.
Jenna T.
My husband has to have his Blueberry Pop-Tarts! I buy them for him for his snacks to have at his executive job. Still a kid at heart.
Jennifer T.
Chattanooga, TN
We eat these for breakfast and snacks. Most of the time we don't e en toast them! They are a goddess easy treat for my entire house !
Debra G.
Statesville, NC
Good fast and convenient they go fast in my house it's one of the best products Kelloggs made as you can see in my photo 1 left...lol
Cindy E.
Weslaco, TX
Blueberry pop tarts are my favorite i can eat them anytime of the day they taste amazing that sometimes its hard to just eat one pack
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
This is the number one winner in my house. My kids will eat poptarts at any point in the day and the blueberry is the crowd favorite.
Patricia R.
Perris, CA
Has a very great flavor. Good to eat at room temperature or heated up a little. Also good warmed up and with a scoop of ice cream.
Nissa G.
Flippin, AR
I love these more than I should. It's great to have something fast to grab as I'm running out the door and the kids love them too.
Jakki W.
Mason City, IA
My favorite flavor of Pop tarts. They are just what I need when I need something quick and sweet in the morning or just as a snack.
sabrina j.
Chubbuck, ID
These were one of my faves growing up they're so good especially warmed up! They're great with milk and I love them for breakfast .
Skylar S.