Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ
Ate them as a kid and still eat them to this day. And this classic flavor is still my favorite. Good for on the go breakfast or as a late night snack.
Daphne W.
We live these and they are so good you wanna eat them all day. Delicious and quick warm pastry with gooey middle. Only downfall is the high carb count.
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I’m not a big blueberry person but blueberry pop tarts are my favorite! Perfect sweet thing for someone who doesn’t like fruit and pretty filling also.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY
They taste wonderful, they are convenient for a quick breakfast or snack. However I would like to have some more coupon opportunities, or lower prices.
Abigail L.
These are the only pop tarts I like. I eat them once in a while, I try to eat healthy, but if I'm running late I'll take this. The flavor is awesome .
Kaitlyn F.
Rosedale, WV
A lot of pop tarts give me heartburn and this is one of the few that I can actually eat without regretting it later plus I love everything Blueberry
Suzie J.
Sachse
It's amazing how many flavors pop tarts now come in. I really like the blueberry heated up with melted butter. No other brand can compare in flavor.
Joulie K.
Blueberry has always been one of my favorite. Yes it's a little too sweet sometimes, but it's good for me when i need a little more sugar in my body.
Ashlyn W.
La Place, LA
I absolutely love these . I can eat these for any time i need a snack . they are good baked and non baked ! I absolutely recommend these to people
Michelle S.
Bristol, TN
These are the best if you like blueberry! They have a great blueberry taste and make a great snack! They also taste awesome heated in the microwave
Skylar S.