Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
One of my other favorite flavors from Kellogg's Poptarts. It's sweet and really amazing when warmed up in the toaster with a side glass of milk. Easy on the go for kids, or even moms! Poptarts will always be my favorite, because you can never go wrong with a grab and go breakfast like Poptarts!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Blueberry is a pretty good Poptart flavor along with Cherry and Strawberry. I havent bought the Blueberry flavor in a long time but I do enjoy them the filling is good and these are better at room temp not warmed. Been eating these since I was a kid very good for breakfast.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
In this house, we all love these things so much, not many of them ever see the inside of a toaster. Everyone sneaks a pack and eats it, untoasted, so often, that the box is empty before I know it. It's a good thing I buy extra boxes and put in in the back of the pantry, for breakfast, or I'd have to cook breakfast 7 days a week. Some things are TOO good!
Lydia M.
Stow, OH
Kelloggs' blueberry pop tarts are my absolute favorite! I eat them whenever I see them in the store at my local grocery store. I am a repeated consumer and love them. They may not be healthy, but they are a great treat and I would recommend them to everyone!
Josie S.
This is absolutely a comfort food for me. Yum! I love the warm filling with the crunch if the icing. There always seems to be the perfect amount of filling to breading. My famiky eats them both hot and cold as a perfect treat.
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
I normally have only eaten or get (when/I do buy) strawberry poptarts, which are a staple. But recently I've bought the blueberry and now I keep buying them! I like blueberry in general, and I like these. I will definitely keep buying unless something changes.
Jalexia W.
Athens , GA
Blueberry pop tarts are my favorite .I also like the strawberry ones .I love that they constantly come out with new flavors .I have tried flavors from red velvet to s'mores .They all taste pretty good!
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Depends on your taste. I find the frosted pop tarts to be incredibly sweet. However the frosted blueberry are my son's favorite. The flavor is pretty true to a blueberry jam. If you love sweet then I'd give it a go.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i don’t like pop tarts much, not even as a kid. props to them for making so many flavors though, and my friends seem to like them for some odd reason. i remember as a kid if someone brought these to school for a birthday treat, i wouldn’t eat it.
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
My child and I absolutely love pop tarts! They are good for breakfast or any snack! The filling is so delicious and tastes just like blueberries! They are good straight out of the bag or even toasted in the toaster!
Skylar S.