Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
I don't like Pop-Tarts that much since they're unhealthy but when I'm traveling and there isn't any other vegan option Pop-Tarts are pretty much my go to. They're stuffed with 400 calories in two little tarts so I wouldn't eat them everyday much less every week.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
I have been eating these since I was a child. They are great in the toaster or even the microwave. It can be eaten cold as well. They are easy on the go for breakfast or a later snack. They are very affordable with many different flavors to choose from.
Emma K.
Greensboro, NC
This is one of my favorite Pop-Tart flavors. It is sweet, but does not feel as heavy and unhealthy as some of the others. It is reasonably priced, the grocery store brands are usually cheaper. Pop-Tarts does however have good sales every once in a while.
Michelle S.
San Jose, CA
One of our favorite flavors - strawberry and cherry are the other two favorites. Not something we'll eat daily, but a treat once or twice a week. I'll only allow 1 pastry per kid in the morning and try to add some protein and fresh fruit into the mix...
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Blueberry Pop-Tats will always rank very high on my list! There are so many great flavors and there are always new additions, but few can compare to this classic!
Sarah S.
Riverton, WY
Quick easy and the kiddo loves the flavor. Certainly not an everyday thing, but as a quick breakfast or afternoon snack before sporting events they are our go to.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Pop tarts are good on the go snack. With that being said they offer a ton of flavors. Normally I do love berry flavors but the blueberry flavor pop tart tastes bland to me. I would recommend heating up before eating as it makes the taste less bland.
Lydia Y.
So delicious! I always toast one of the ones in the package, and as it's toasting I eat the one in the package. It has just the right amount of sweetness without being overwhelming!
Laura L.
Melissa, TX
Blueberry is our favorite pop tart pastry. I usually have this later in the afternoon for a nice little treat. My family also enjoys the pumpkin flavored pop tarts that come around in October. Kellogs always has great product for a great price!
Laura M.
The Poptart Blueberry Poptart is a very tasty snack. But I don't believe they are that much better than the store brands. I will buy the brand name on sale, but otherwise they are not worth an extra $1.50.
Skylar S.