Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
Blueberry isn't my favorite flavor but I love a good pop tart now and then. They are a bit sweet for breakfast time but sometimes I will eat them for dessert I usually buy them at target or giant when I shop
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
My kids and I love Pop Tarts.. These are my son's favorite kind! Sweet blueberry filling with an even sweeter frosting.. Perfect right out of the foil pack or heated in the toaster! I throw a pack in my lunch box before I leave for work!
Beth F.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are by far my boys favorite breakfast pastry. They love the other flavors, but blueberry is awesome. Price is a great value and totally worth it. I buy these every week on my grocery trips. Go get yours, you'll be glad that you did.
Ashleigh D.
Oregon , OH
I have loved these blueberry pop tarts since I was a little girl. I have never found another brand that taste like these. They will always be one of my go to pop tart flavors for myself and my family. A great and easy on the go breakfast.
Hannah B.
Oakwood, OH
As bad as they are for you they are a go to snack for me. I have purchased them for many years. I probably eat it once a month which is pretty often since I always like to mix up what I am eating. I also enjoy the strawberry pop tarts.
Rachelle S.
Surprise, AZ
Definitely one of my daughters favorite things to grab for breakfast. I can usually find them for the best price at Walmart. They're high in sugar so not healthy, but taste yummy at least. If recommend them as a quick easy snack.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
I love all things blueberry flavored. Pop tarts never disappoint when eating as a snack. I wish sometimes they were individually wrapped but you can never eat just one pack. I will always buy these due to the little kid inside me.
Nicole M.
Batavia, OH
These make for a quick and easy breakfast on the go. In traffic, pop open one and eat it. Kids off to school, give them one to take for a snack. Absolutely love the flavor of these and the fact that you can eat them anytime anywhere
Gigi G.
Washington, DC
These aren't my favorite pop tart flavor, but they are pretty decent. I do prefer strawberry. It's a good snack on the go, but sometimes they are too dry and taste stale after just buying them.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
The blueberry pop tarts are one of my favorites. I love to put them in the toaster because it makes the center softer and gooey. One of my favorite things to do with them is dunk them in milk! Yum!!!
Skylar S.