Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Jalexia W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries 8 pk uploaded by Debra G.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness. see more...

Melissa V.
The blueberry poptarts are my favorite. They go great with a cold glass of milk. I like to toast them until their edges are brown. They have the perfect amount of icing on the top and sweet filling in the middle.
Lana O.
I like the unfrosted blueberry pop tarts as well as the frosted and although warming them up in the toaster is great ..just eating them right from the foil package for a quick snack is convenient and easy
Michonne S.
I have been eating pop tarts since I was a baby. They just get better ever year. It's so covenant for breakfast or snack . Your kids will love you for it. My friends are Pop tart lovers like me. The frosted blueberry is my favorite it taste so good. There not expensive and you can always catch a great sell on them. I am and will always purchase me some popular tarts.
Mandy E.
These are my 4yr olds all time favorite pop tart flavor. My boys actually argue over whether we will buy these, chocolate fudge or cherry poptarts when we shop(usually I end up letting them each buy their own!) He usually eats one almost every morning along with his regular breakfast. He loves the blueberry flavor and the icing sprinkles. Next to Cherry flavored these would be my choice also. 😋
Paige E.
 blueberry taste. Pop it in the toaster to eat warm. Amazing blueberry taste. Perfect for quick on the go breakfast. Pop it in the toaster for a warm blueberry breakfast. Little bit of butter, perfect breakfast snack. Not too sweet. Perfect amount of frosting. Absolutely my favorite quick breakfast.    Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
Tahere M.
Pasco, WA
Love these pop tarts! My kids even love them too! I usually get these or the strawberry ones. Most people I know pop these in the toaster but honestly I just eat them by themselves with a glass of milk. The hard icing is my favorite part. I would recommend these
R Z.
I love to eat these as an on-the-go breakfast when I'm craving something sweet. They are very unhealthy, which I will admit, but they taste delicious. These are affordable pastries and can be bought at local grocery stores. The jam is very tasty as well as the frosting. I usually can't finish them because they are so sweet, but they are very yummy!
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
These things are getting more and more expensive. I love them and all but they are trying to be too creative. Lots of different flavors and tastes. The two pack is more costly than it should be. Overall I would recommend but I wouldn't buy in bulk.
Kathy W.
Topeka, KS
Kellogg's blueberry frosted pop tarts are a great afternoon snack when we want something sweet. We dont eat them so much for breakfast but for a sweet snack they hit the spot i purchased at Dillon and plan to grab a box next time i am there
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I buy these for my son because he loves them and I sneak one every once and a while. The blueberry are my absolute favorite they have the best flavor. I really enjoy the frosting on the top. Imitation pop tarts are horrible I can only buy the real thing! Definitely a nice treat!
Skylar S.