BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden like buried treasure inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Blueberries,Dried Grapes,Dried Apples,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Citric Acid,Modified Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Yellow Corn Flour,Palm Oil,Xanthan Gum,Cornstarch,Turmeric Extract Color,Soy Lecithin,Caramel Color,Red 40,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Blue 2,Blue 1,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Color Added

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
  • "If you take a pop tart and put it in the toaster for a few minutes to warm it, then add a little butter it will change your life!!" in 3 reviews
  • "It is even better that there are two because then i can switch and trade with a friend that way we always choose different flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "If you need a quick breakfast when you are running late, I highly suggest Pop Tarts." in 1 review
Tera S.
I love these poptarts buti have to say the more frosting thing that is new is misleading there isn't more there actually seems lile less is on there. Kind of disappointing
Rizma K.
Brooklyn
It tastes delicious. I honestly thing it tastes better than any other flavor. Its think it'll make someone who doesn't really like the taste of blueberry love them.
Karra T.
No matter how many pop tart flavors that I try, I always comeback to blueberry. The frosting is my favorite and the filling is just delicious. While I do like the wild berry flavor, I still prefer blueberry most of the time. The convenience of pop tarts also can’t be beat!
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I tried many pop-tart flavors but the frosted blue berry has to be my favorite of all of them. they are good straight out of the packet but they are best toasted till they are a nice golden color. Pop-tarts are a great on the go breakfast for everyone.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
My family & I adore Pop-Tarts. My husband loves the blueberry ones,
especially. You can buy these individually, small boxes, and the bigger
ones. I love the blueberry ones, they are so sweet and delicious. You
can basically buy these anywhere! I recommend them!
Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
Blueberry pop tarts are my favorite!! Miss me with that chocolate kind. I love eating these for breakfast on the go with coffee! They taste amazing, but I prefer the non frosted ones (weird i know). These stay refilled in my house because we got brought them so much!!
Keenan D.
Greenville
Pop-tarts frosted blueberry is packed with bold flavor and is great quality. The rich fruit flavor I hard to come by. I purchase these as quick breakfast food or as an all around snack. My three year old loves them as well. Always packed neat and clean and never had any of bad quality.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
What more could you ask for if you need something quick and easy but good and good for you before you send your kids out the door or you rush out to work and with all the flavors they have their something that everyone will love
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I love pop tarts and once I found out they made some with more frosting I had to try them. I was honestly upset i didn’t see a difference in them the edges still didn’t have any frosting and it was still a thin layer
Samantha G.
Edinburg , TX
Pop tarts save my life when I'm starving at school, no lie. I get them from the vending machines. My favorite part is the crust that has some icing on it so my favorite way to eat them is to eat the edges first!
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
What else would be great with this snack?
Chris J.
Florida
I really don't care for kids eating pop tarts in the morning for breakfast. Don't you think it's to sweet?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Real Blueberry taste?
Charl L.
Where can I get these?
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
Do they have grape flavored?