BY POP-TARTS #9 in Toaster Pastries

There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden like buried treasure inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Blueberries,Dried Grapes,Dried Apples,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Citric Acid,Modified Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Yellow Corn Flour,Palm Oil,Xanthan Gum,Cornstarch,Turmeric Extract Color,Soy Lecithin,Caramel Color,Red 40,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Blue 2,Blue 1,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Color Added

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
  • "If you take a pop tart and put it in the toaster for a few minutes to warm it, then add a little butter it will change your life!!" in 3 reviews
  • "It is even better that there are two because then i can switch and trade with a friend that way we always choose different flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "If you need a quick breakfast when you are running late, I highly suggest Pop Tarts." in 1 review
Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
Blueberry pop tarts are my favorite!! Miss me with that chocolate kind. I love eating these for breakfast on the go with coffee! They taste amazing, but I prefer the non frosted ones (weird i know). These stay refilled in my house because we got brought them so much!!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Okay so picking your fave pop tart flavor is really hard, but I think over the years I have settled on blueberry... maybe. Tragically, we do not eat these anymore due to my husbands health and diet now, but we are sill big supporters of this commodity. Us millennials grew up eating these right. Also we have seen the many different marketing strategies over the years and have stuck with this pastry. We should be proud that we eat these I am just saying.
Jessica M.
Oneonta, AL
Blueberry Pop-Tarts are my all time favorite! I have a box of these in my cabinet right now! Our family lives on Pop-starts for breakfast. So fast and easy to just grab, eat, and go for a busy lifestyle. My kiddos love different flavors, but Blueberry is my favorite and it is absolutely delicious! I love the fact that you can eat them warmed, or just grab it out of the box and eat it. Love having one for an afternoon snack too!
Autumn B.
St. Charles
These pop tarts are super good and taste just like blueberries. It has an amazing flavour. It is not the healthiest thing for you but you won’t regret buying this from your local grocery store. Pop tarts will
Always leave you wanting more.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
 Blueberry flavor is good in my opinion but my kids weren't fans so I guess we won't be buying it again.  I usually buy Strawberry and Mixed Berry flavors.  We eat these a few times a month, and have them for snack as well as breakfast.  I'd say they are worth a try if you like blueberry flavors.
Tera S.
I love these poptarts buti have to say the more frosting thing that is new is misleading there isn't more there actually seems lile less is on there. Kind of disappointing
Kylee J.
I didn't like these as much. I prefer the original over this. It is too sweet and not my kinda style. Its good but if u had a choice between 2, I wouldn't pick this one.
Karra T.
No matter how many pop tart flavors that I try, I always comeback to blueberry. The frosting is my favorite and the filling is just delicious. While I do like the wild berry flavor, I still prefer blueberry most of the time. The convenience of pop tarts also can’t be beat!
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I tried many pop-tart flavors but the frosted blue berry has to be my favorite of all of them. they are good straight out of the packet but they are best toasted till they are a nice golden color. Pop-tarts are a great on the go breakfast for everyone.
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
If you love blueberry flavor and poptarts, this should be your jam! It can be found at any grocery store for around $2 a box, for 8 pastries or a little more for 16 pastries. This isn't the most healthy snack, but it's easy for on the go and can be room temperature or toasted!
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
What else would be great with this snack?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Real Blueberry taste?
Charl L.
Where can I get these?
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
Do they have grape flavored?