BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

There's all kinds of yummy blueberry flavor hidden like buried treasure inside these perfectly frosted pockets of deliciousness.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Blueberries,Dried Grapes,Dried Apples,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Citric Acid,Modified Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Yellow Corn Flour,Palm Oil,Xanthan Gum,Cornstarch,Turmeric Extract Color,Soy Lecithin,Caramel Color,Red 40,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Blue 2,Blue 1,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Color Added

Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Okay so picking your fave pop tart flavor is really hard, but I think over the years I have settled on blueberry... maybe. Tragically, we do not eat these anymore due to my husbands health and diet now, but we are sill big supporters of this commodity. Us millennials grew up eating these right. Also we have seen the many different marketing strategies over the years and have stuck with this pastry. We should be proud that we eat these I am just saying.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
 Blueberry flavor is good in my opinion but my kids weren't fans so I guess we won't be buying it again.  I usually buy Strawberry and Mixed Berry flavors.  We eat these a few times a month, and have them for snack as well as breakfast.  I'd say they are worth a try if you like blueberry flavors.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
I tried many pop-tart flavors but the frosted blue berry has to be my favorite of all of them. they are good straight out of the packet but they are best toasted till they are a nice golden color. Pop-tarts are a great on the go breakfast for everyone.
Yosshi J.
Huntsville
Pop tarts are not at all healthy and I would not recommend them for anyone who wants to resist any false sugars. pop tarts are messy and get everywhere and there is more bread than anything else, if it is even bread at all. I just wish they had more health benefits than just whole grain.
Ashlee R.
Even though they aren’t healthy, it’s an easy and quick breakfast if you’re in a rush or on the go. It was something easy I could pull out of my bag and eat at my desk at work too. They’re convenient and taste pretty good.
Ansley F.
Athens, GA
I love to toast these with a little bit of butter on top. You can make yourself believe that it's toast with butter and jelly. Very good, not the healthiest snack/breakfast option, but I'll continue to purchase because it's affordable and tasty.
Sam G.
Edinburg , TX
Pop tarts save my life when I'm starving at school, no lie. I get them from the vending machines. My favorite part is the crust that has some icing on it so my favorite way to eat them is to eat the edges first!
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
These are probably the only pop/ tarts I really like tbvh. I don’t eat any other flavor of pop tarts . There not really healthy technically but they’re good to eat I purchased these at family dollar
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
These are so east to just grab and go for any reason or anything at all! There is so many different flavors to choose from and they are even better when you put them in the toaster
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
Pop these boys in the toaster and then throw some butter on them and you will be in heaven. Thays my favorite way to eat these. A kids favorite and easy for an on the go snack. Even better price.