Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Flavor uploaded by Christina C.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Flavor uploaded by Christina C.

BY POP-TARTS #3 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVOR 6 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop-tarts toaster pastries.
Frosted Blueberry.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry Flavor
  • "If you take a pop tart and put it in the toaster for a few minutes to warm it, then add a little butter it will change your life!!" in 3 reviews
  • "It is even better that there are two because then i can switch and trade with a friend that way we always choose different flavors." in 2 reviews
  • "If you need a quick breakfast when you are running late, I highly suggest Pop Tarts." in 1 review
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
If you are a blueberry lover like myself you will definitely enjoy these! I find the blueberry filling to be the best part and really has a great blueberry taste. Like with all Pop-Tarts, these just seem like a bit too much sugar for me. The great thing about these is they're great when toasted but also enjoyable when they're cold, so you can put no effort into these and are so easy to take on car rides and trips with children. I prefer the fruit filled Pop-Tarts to try and keep the sugar as low as possible.
Kylee M.
Centerville, OH
This is hands down the best pop tart flavor out there. It's original. Simple. You can't go wrong with it. Though the only thing I don't get about pop tarts is WHY DO THEY PUT THEM IN PACKAGES OF TWO, YET THE SERVING SIZE IS ONLY ONE AT A TIME?? NO ONE EATS JUST ONE POP TART!! And if you're going to recommend the serving size being one pop tart... WRAP THEM INDIVIDUALLY! I don't usually buy the name brand Pop-Tarts because for me, they are gone in 4 days, and buying the store brand in bulk is much cheaper.
Tai J.
Not my favorite ones but still really good. I like the taste of the frosting on the pop tarts more than anything. They aren't healthy but a great quick snack. I like that they come in separate packages that make them easy for on the go. they are really good if you put them in the toaster and have them with a glass of milk. I recommend these to others that are always in a hurry or looking for a quick snack.
Licia F.
I think just about everyone tried pop tarts at one time or another when we were young. When I was young, I preferred the chocolate flavors more, though as an adult, I find this to be the only flavor I still get a craving for. Even in college I would get excited if they changed the flavor in the vending machines to blueberry. I recommend this flavor for an adult sweet tooth.
Megan H.
Clermont, FL
I will always be a fan of Pop-Tarts. I love these ease of being able to just grab and go for a quick breakfast or snack. It also helps that they have so many flavors. I love the blueberry and strawberry flavors the most but I get adventurous sometimes and there is always something exciting... Like the pumpkin ones around fall. Yum!
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
The kids love poptarts and I admit they are delicious the perfect breakfast or on the run snack. You can eat the right from the pack or heat them in the toaster. My only problem is the ingredients there isn't any really good ingredients in these, it's all processed garbage. I wish Kellogg's would make poptarts healthier.
Kristi R.
Huntington Beach, CA
My kids love the strawberry flavor so I wanted to see how they reacted to expanding their flavor profile. The blueberry flavor still has the same similar texture and frosting. The blueberry filling is a little bit sweet AND sour, but it's still really good. It can get stained a little bit but it still tastes really good.
Arlette M.
I lived off of these during college! I prefer the blueberry flavor over the strawberry but I do have to admit that I like the fudge flavor the best. I find that this flavor can be eaten cold but I enjoy them after they have been toasted. I would recommend these for someone who needs breakfast or a snack in a hurry!
Timlyn R.
These have always been one of my favorite breakfasts. I don't even put them in the toaster, but just grab a pack and bring them with me in the car in the morning if I'm running late. I probably have them once or twice a week. They are very sweet and if you don't like sugary things you probably wouldn't enjoy them.
Allison S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
This is pop tart that has always been around it is delicious. It is always a good value wherever you buy it. I especially love the ones that are frosted. They are so delicious! I love the blueberry ones that best but I like the other ones too. I have bought this product many times and plan on getting it again.
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
What else would be great with this snack?
Charl L.
Foodie Expert
Where can I get these?
Malaikia S.
Conyers, GA
Do they have grape flavored?