BY POP-TARTS #55 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's® Pop Tarts® Festival Fun™.Frosted Vanilla I-Scream Cone™.
Limited Edition.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Try' em Frozen.
Good Source of 8 Vitamins & Minerals.
8 Toaster Pastries.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Festival Fun Frosted Vanilla I-Scream Cone Toaster Pastries
  • "I love these, I love toasting them they taste much better to me that way." in 1 review
Davian B.
Absolutely delicious.Easy to prepare and always well done.Excellent relations price/quality I actually prefer the low fat version Pop Tarts because they come out of the toaster a little more crispy around the edges- whereas the originals are more crumbly, but that wasn't an option at the time of this purchase. I always eat all the way around the outside, saving the part with the most filling for last. One of my happiest food memories was when I was 7 & they started putting FROSTING on them. Even better than that, a few years later Kellogg's brought out "Danish Go-Rounds" which was the absolute BEST packaged breakfast food EVER! A gourmet Pop-Tart, if you will. I'd love to see those again but in the meantime, I will enjoy a Pop-Tart every now and then.
Hailey P.
A little artificial but isn't that what it's all about? These are so fun and I love seeing creative ideas like this. These are so yummy and would recommend to any mom who is looking for a treat for their kids. It's fun to see these different flavors.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Whitney G.
Sorrento, FL
These are absolutely delicious, they taste sooooo wonderful and can make anybody feel better. There very good as a breakfast, dessert, snack, anything really. I like putting them on top of my vanilla ice cream and adding sprinkles!! It's so amazingly good and anyone would like them.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have loved poptarts since I was little and these are no exception. I love to try all the new flavors when they come out. This flavor was good, but it wasn't my favorite. I usually buy them at the local grocery store. Give this new flavor a shot!!!
Joany G.
My son ate his but his friend didn't like them at all. So, I ate his leftover one. The flavor was okay, at best. Didn't really taste like ice cream (not that I expected it to) but you can taste the vanilla. It leaves a weird gritty feeling in your mouth afterward. Also, have you seen how many calories are in two pop tarts?
Kat D.
definitely tastes like a vanilla cone! I love vanilla ice cream and to put it in a pop tart is just genius. I'll definitely keep repurchasing this when I get the chance. I like it for o nthe go purposes but probably wont go to it much because the sweetness I feel is a little too unhealthy
Kristin O.
So quick and easy to grab while I'm running out the door. Not the most healthy choice, but they get the job done. Blueberry is not my favorite flavor, but it's still pretty good. Also an affordable breakfast.
Barbara D.
Hillsboro, IL
We like all the flavors of pop tarts we like them for breakfast as after school snacks an late night snacks so many different kinds to choose from is great an love them toasted an with butter on the bottom
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I seriously love pop tarts. They are usually more of a dessert or treat item for me because of all the terrible chemicals and high fructose corn syrup they put in them but they taste amazing.
Emily O.
What's your favorite kind of poptart?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What do these taste like?