BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Pop Tarts® Festival Fun™.Frosted Vanilla I-Scream Cone™.
Limited Edition.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Try' em Frozen.
Good Source of 8 Vitamins & Minerals.
8 Toaster Pastries.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Festival Fun Frosted Vanilla I-Scream Cone
  • "I love these, I love toasting them they taste much better to me that way." in 1 review
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
These were a fun and unusual purchase for our home and one that I can say that has become a fun treat here in the summertime.

My boys created a fun idea by sticking them in the freezer and eating them that way.

Then they took it a step further- by adding the coolwhip frozen frosting and layering it between them and making their own (less sweet) version of ice-cream sandwiches.. which is a fun idea as well!
olivia v.
My brother and i love these to have in the morning. i have to wake up at 6 for school so it is very convenient to just grab these and go with no hassle and they taste great. they aren't the healthiest food but when you don't have any time to get ready in the morning ever... healthy isn't the most quickest and convienient option.
Kendall K.
Commerce Township, MI
Pop tarts are the bomb! I know they are horrible for you, but they taste amazing. Pop them in the toaster and you've got an amazing breakfast/snack! They're great for your on the go teenagers or toddlers. I even enjoy them from time to time. I would definitely recommend and I buy them every week!
Mallory S.
Geneva, OH
Y'all i can't find these pop tarts anymore!!!!!!!!! The Festival fun frosted Vanilla I=scream cone is one o my all time favorite pop tarts! I highly recommend them!!!! My husband and i always have pop tarts in the house. The only down fall of this product is that it isn't very healthy.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
As a family, we have been eating Pop Tarts for years! Throw rather in the toaster if you like them warm, or eat them directly out of the box! I love the berry flavor, and these are so easy for the kids to grab on the run to the bus stop! We always have a box of pop tarts in our house!
ashley c.
Somerville , NJ
these pop tarts are delicious whether you toast them or throw them in the freezer for a few hours. This is not a snack if you want to be healthy but if you are in the mood to indulge in a fun dessert i would recommend giving them a try. Pairs wonderfully with a cold glass of milk.
Christina S.
My kids absolutely love this variety of pop tarts! They love many of the different flavors, but this one in particular is one of their absolute favorites. Whenever we see that this flavor is on the shelves, we buy it up because it always disappears so quickly from the shelves!
claudette D.
Salem, MO
Yes my hubby eat these all the time and say they are good i do not like pop tarts at all he is a repeat consumer and he said they are a little pricey walmart no i do not think they are healthy for you at all yes he buy them all the time so he can have them to eat on the go
Ashley D.
These are delicious. I buy them when I'm craving something sweet. I pop them in my toaster, add a little butter, and I'm good to go for a quick and east breakfast when I am rushed out the door. My niece loves them too. They're a hit with us and I love all the variaties too!
Kaitlin M.
Oh pop tarts! I wish I could eat them all the time but my diet will just not allow it! I love them all ways frozen, at room temperature, or out of the toaster, mmm, mmm,mmm and the amount of flavor options is just amazing! THe limited addition ones are always fun to try!
Emily O.
What's your favorite kind of poptart?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do these taste like?