BY POP-TARTS #51 in Toaster Pastries

Indulge in the rich, chocolatey mocha flavored filling of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee – all baked into a Pop-Tart® and topped with sweet, sweet frosting. Nom nom nom!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Salt,Calcium Carbonate,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Caramel Color,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle B.
Whitehall, PA
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
This has quickly become my husbands favorite flavor of pop tart. The only thing wrong with them is the fact that we can’t find the larger boxes of them anywhere. Very rich chocolate and coffees flavor with just enough icing. Good warm or not. Awesome for s’mores and in cereal.
Brittany D.
Maumee, OH
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
I would have liked the coffee flavor to pack a little more punch. I understand it is a breakfast pastry, but it was almost too sweet for me. Definitely take the time to warm it up in the toaster and enjoy it with an ice cold glass of milk to tone down the sweetness a bit. I would purchase this again, but I prefer the S'mores flavor and the classic go to Brown Sugar.
Courtney B.
Review for: 28.2 Oz., 14.1 Oz. more...
Much like their other Dunkin Donuts colab, This flavor is freakin amazing. I haven’t had pop tarts in years. I was surprised by how complex the flavor was and it is delicious! Amazing value, good for breakfast or as guilty snack. Will be buying again SOON!
kate w.
Greenacres, WA
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
tried the chocolate mocha they so awesome i want to buy more so tasty
great mocha coffee flavor melted together in your mouth taste great with vanilla bean ice cream and with butter melted over them wish there weren't limited-edition be sad when
they go
Miranda V.
Review for: 28.2 Oz., 14.1 Oz. more...
The birthday cake pop tart used to be my favorite until I tried this chocolate mocha kind and I’m obsessed! I almost always eat one of these every morning! The pop tart is great in the toaster and the chocolate inside is warm and gooey!
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
So I love pop tarts I like Dunkin Donuts. .u put them together what do u get? One of the best thing that have ever happen to a Pop tarts.
If u enjoy pop tarts this is a must try..

I thought it was going to be sweet when I 1st had it. But its not that bad. I can wask this down with a tall glass of milk or water. Oh it goes pretty well with my coffee too, if I need an extra pick me up
Erin N.
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
These aren't bad really, but they didn't live up to what I would expect from mocha coffee. It really just tastes like a chocolate fudge poptart with a little bit of bitter coffee taste. Wouldn't buy these ones again.
Daniel D.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
I have found a new favorite type of Pop Tarts. Taste isn't overpowering but still tasty enough. My favorite part, is that I love my burps with these. Sorry, I know that sounds gross but if I am going to burp, it better be tasty. I have only seen these for less than a month but I have already gone through 3 boxes. Wish I found them in a 16 pack.
Brieanna C.
It's definitely interesting. I didn't think I would like it because honestly it sounds a little too much. But I loved it. Basically a chocolate pop-tart with a little mocha flavor. So good
#pop-tart #Dunkindoughnut Great combination
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
I bought this for my kids but one morning we had no power so I grabbed this in a rush! They were surprisingly pretty good. I usually only like cherry pop tarts and have never tried any of the chocolate kind. They are definitely super sweet and I can taste the coffee. I would eat them again, not everyday.
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
I'm not crazy about coffee are these good even if I'm not a coffee lover?
Émilie C.
montréal
this is good or nah?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Has anyone seen these in Canada?