BY KELLOGG'S

Individual single serve toaster pastry. Individual single serve toaster pastry treat. Take them with you or eat them in the office. Hot or cold, they're a great meal or snack any time of day. Two per pack. Food Special Features: Two Pop Tarts per pack. Type: Food-Pastry. Flavor: Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon. Food Type: Pastry. Capacity (Weight): 3.670 oz. Packing Type: Pack. Great for snacking throughout the day. Good source of seven vitamins and minerals. Can be eaten straight from the package without heating. Equivalent to two bread or grain servings. see more...

Kellogg's Pop Tarts, Brown Sugar, 6/Box
  • "Despite them being pretty darn bad for you w/ those unhealthy ingredients, These poptarts are my favorite flavor." in 1 review
Judyth P.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I tried these from a friend an they were so good! Pop tarts are my ultimate favorites and the ingredients are that fatty! I got this from a friend who bought them from target & they were so soft and chewy and effortlessly to eat! Everyone should go try these!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Charleston
Foodie Expert
My downfall. So yummy, so easy to eat—hot or cold. They're a good snack, if not healthy, and they'll absolutely satisfy and sugar cravings you're having. I love the frosted and unfrosted kinds equally!
Alexus G.
Alexus G.
columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love poptarts. This flavor in particular. The brown sugar ones I think are sooooo gross when they are cold. If you toast them they are bearable. You just have to like thick brown sugar flavor I suppose.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
The snack that completely takes me back to my childhood. It's so simple but so wonderful! I grew up eating this exact flavor of pop tart and now my little one is growing up with it too. Love it!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Foodie Expert
THIS IS MY FAVORITE POP TART. I love this kind. I know that they have come out with fancier and more flavorful types but this is the only kind I want to buy.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Foodie Expert
These are by far the BEST pop tart flavor there is!! These have always been a favorite! I like them hot or right out of the box! Also love this flavor in the low fat variety.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Trust me when I say they taste better than they look I love the cinnamon flavor pop tarts a lot more than any other flavor
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Lincoln
My favorite flavor of pop tarts. Always reminds me of being little. Like that you can eat right out of package.
Rita T.
Rita T.
Leesburg
Foodie Expert
These are hands down best pop tarts ever made. These are my go to when I want something sweet.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
I wasn't too impressed with these. If you like cinnamon I recommend you try instead the cinammon bun flavor. It has striped icing frosting and taste just like a bun.