BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Lizette G.
Placentia, CA
I really don't like this product the smell is too strong and the fast as well I think maybe if it didn't have too much cinnamon it would taste and be a better product
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Im not a fan of cinnamon so I dont really like these but my little brothers do. They usually take them for snack at school which is good on the go and not messy.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Don't care for these at all. If I get pop tarts they have to be Cherry or blueberry. If their not those flavors then you've lost me.
Ale A.
Bakersfield, CA
I didnt like these, they were too sweet. The flavor wasnt that great but thats probably just my taste.
Brittany P.
I do not care for these. i love brown sugar cinnamon but the texture of these was not my favorite.
Glo J.
Torrance, CA
I hate all Pop-Tarts it's very drying for me, and I don't like how it falls,apart easily and the taste is not great
Kayla J.
Liberty, SC
Not a fan of the pop tart mini's. It feels like I am eating loaf bread that is 90% crust.
Ally M.
Woodland , CA
I did not like the cinnamon flavor at all. It was way too dry and had way too much cinnamon it burned your tongue
Alyssa B.
Nanty Glo , PA
this is the worst type of poptart. I do not like them at all. Great value but they suck. I do not recommend these to anyone because smores are better. They are dry and not good.
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
The only kind of poptarts I like are the brown sugar cinnomon and I dont eat them very often. I dont buy poptarts much because theyre expensive and not good for you at all.