BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
These are so yummy for when I'm on the go and don't have time for breakfast. I adore this flavor and it's definitely my favorite. I get them all the time because they're priced really well I just wish that they'd put more in the bags.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
My youngest son, 17, can't get enough of these! He always keeps some in his truck and his baseball bag for a snack on the go if he wants them. I like that it keeps him from eating a candy bar or bag of chips if he needs a little snack without feeling he wants a full on high protein bar. And it actually saves me money in the long run.
Samantha E.
Dearborn, MI
I purchased these one time because i was going on a trip to another state, when i had opened the package it was all crumbled and broken inside. its not that healthy but you can get this if you are on the go or have a trip. i dont think i will be purchasing this again
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
This stuff is so delicious ! I love it so much . It's the perfect breakfast for me with milk of course . Love the packaging as well super cute they always have the best designs to make you smile , price range is awesome as well !
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
I love these. Since I was a kid this is my favorite flavor of pop tart. And was so happy to see they now have a mini brand type that not just me , but my whole family can enjoy. Thank u pop tart
Cindy B.
Livonia, MI
I have have these almost every day and love these! They are the perfect way to start my day. I honestly can say nothing wrong about these. You can warm them up or eat them out of the package. Very convenient! On my list to purchase again!
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I have four boys and they all love Pop-Tarts!!! So far every flavor is a winner! Its also nice that I can just throw a few in my bag when we are on the go so they can have a quick snack.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
For kids and adults lol. This is my favorite flavor. I bought it at Walmart but you can get it at any grocery store. Brown sugar with cinnamon is the best flavor in my opinion. It's very cheap and very good. I do recommend it to anyone. It's very delicious
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
The brown sugar and cinnamon pop-tarts have always been my favorite flavor. Now they have these mini crisps that taste just as amazing as the regular pop-tarts they are just in a nice convenient bag and bite sizes. Try these and you wont be disappointed.
Andrea A.
Delran
Pop tarts are a staple in every home. They are convenient and super yummy. I eat pop tarts and my dad still eats pop tarts at the age of 54. They aren't super healthy but moderation is the key people. I would recommend these pop tarts they are so yummy.