BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Veronica B.
Roxbury , MA
Omg, I absolutely love Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop tarts! They are literally the best. They are super sweet and have the best combination of sugar and cinnamon. It is a match made in heaven for me! They are the perfect breakfast or snacks, def my go to!
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
These are the best flavor of PopTarts, hands down. The perfect amount of sweet without being too overbearing. The flavor is so delicious and light. While I wish it could be lower in calories, I'll have to settle with this being a once in a while snack!
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
I love these pop tart mini crisps. The brown sugar is my favorite for sure. These are a great bite size snack to have. They are super convenient and easy. They are enjoyable for the whole family. The price is great too! They are so easy for my kid to grab.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
I'm all about Sugar and Cinnamon. Pop Tarts has always been a favorite of my 6 kids, and an easy "cheat" on a busy schoolday morning. I know they have SOMETHING in their tummies to get them started. Pop Tarts is a favorite on car rides too. Secretly eat them myself!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to buy these every week when I had a small child to feed breakfast to. I try my best to stick with my diet these days but....brown sugar cinnamon is my all time favorite flavor and it must have the frosting on top just for that added awesomeness!
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
These are yummy on the go snacks. They tend to be a bit on the sweeter side for me, so if that's what you're looking for, go for it! After having an original pop tart prepared in the toaster it's simply what I prefer.
Chelsi D.
I love these! I love the rich brown sugar flavor and the crunchy crust after being in the toaster with a slight crunch to the icing. Not healthy at all, but it sure is a nice treat to enjoy occasionally! I would recommend this product most definitely
Katie M.
Princeton, KY
These little pop-tarts are so yummy! The kids love them and so do we (parents)! They really are a great value and are great for snacks since they are smaller in size. I even use mine sometimes in milk like cereal!
Kimberly P.
These are great on the go snacks for my college commuter life. They taste good, and are great if I have a sweet tooth. I buy these at my local grocery store every once and awhile and would recommend to friends.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Mmmmm, who doesn't like brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tarts?! These are an all time favorite of mine. They are affordable and pop tarts can be found at any grocery store. If you like cinnamon, I would definitely recommend these. They are delicious!