BY POP-TARTS #9 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Iman C.
Dallas, TX
What can I say bad about Pop-Tarts, they're amazing and now they come in a mini crips form. Frosted Brown Sugar has always been a favorite of mine so I was happy to find out that they came in a variety of sizes. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that enjoy's Pop-Tarts.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are so good but I haven't been able to find them in stores for a while :( They are priced good and are great for a breakfast on the go or a quick snack. The flavor is excellent but if you don't like this kind they have many more!
Blair M.
King, NC
These are so yummy! I love eating them for breakfast and for a night time snack when I am craving something sweet The brown sugar cinnamon is perfect as far as taste and sweetness. I like the fact that they are minis and kids love them as well! I highly recommend this product!
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I prefer regular pop tarts, but these are a great alternative. I've only had them a few times and don't regularly buy them, but they can be found at any grocery store. For anyone that likes pop tarts, I would recommend trying them out.
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
My daughter eats pop tarts every day, sometimes for breakfast and sometimes even for lunch. They are individually wrapped and stay fresh. They are so easy to take on the go. They are too sweet for my taste but my daughter lives them.
Jennifer W.
Davenport, IA
I have eaten these since I was a kid. At age fifty I still eat them. They are nutritional and tasty either right out of packaging or in a toaster heated up with butter. I still love the taste and now share a childhood snack with my son today either for breakfast or snack
Jasmine M.
Tougaloo, MS
These are great for fall mornings; especially if you are into brown sugar they taste great! My little siblings enjoy these! Kinda like cereal with no milk. they can be purchased at Walmart. I eat these almost every single day. High recommended for on the go breakfast.
Kari B.
Everyone loves Pop-Tarts!! The frosted brown sugar cinnamon is the best flavor! These mini crisps are good, but I still like the original Pop-Tarts a little more! I'm more of a fan of the softer Pop-Tart. But if you want that fix and have a little self control to stop you from eating them all, these are perfect!
Veronica B.
Roxbury , MA
Omg, I absolutely love Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop tarts! They are literally the best. They are super sweet and have the best combination of sugar and cinnamon. It is a match made in heaven for me! They are the perfect breakfast or snacks, def my go to!
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA
These are the best flavor of PopTarts, hands down. The perfect amount of sweet without being too overbearing. The flavor is so delicious and light. While I wish it could be lower in calories, I'll have to settle with this being a once in a while snack!