BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Amy F.
St, NL
This product is just absolutely great!!! As soon as I tried, I fell in love. And the best part is, is that it is affordable! Not to pricy. I have bought this item before, and I keep buying it because I love it. I would highly recommend this item to others.
Erika Ann M.
This reminds me of fall. Of halloween. Cinnamon is my favlrite. All time favorite. Even though this is a sugary treat the sweetness is not overwhelming at all. Great for a quick pick up if you feel down for the day or a nice treat when you just want to feel nostalgic.
Sage F.
Montreal, QC
They are kinda just crackers with hardened icing. There is barely any flavor, no filling, and the icing that is there, which is barely any, is thin crunch and pretty flavorless as well. Overall not a snack I would eat again.
Rosalie C.
York, OH
this and the banana split and oreo are the best flavours they have. theyre super yummy but have too much sugar so i dont think its too healthy to be eating every day. its a good grab and go breakfast snack for when youre in a hurry or need a sugar rush.
Cas S.
Cinnamon pop tarts are the perfect treat for cold winter afternoons. They are delightfully tasty and compliment cups of tea and coffee perfectly- you almost forgive them for being so full of sugar. A perfect treat for when you want that extra kick of sweet cinnamon goodness.
Valerie P.
Who doesnt love poptarts? They taste yummy and are easy to grab when in a hurry or just need a pick me up during the day. I buy them at costco or fed meyer. We eat them a couple times a week since they do have quite a bit of sugar in them. I would still recommend them even though they arent healthy
Anny K.
Brown sugar and cinamon is my favourite flavour of PopTart. It's like getting a freshly baked cinnamon bun without having to go to all the trouble of baking one!
Lauren K.
Can you really go wrong with a huge dosage of sugar in the morning? My vote, is no! Kellogs Pop-Tart mini's may make my mum made but they make my day! The Sugar Filled pouches are the perfect way to settle your stomach before any big event, and they taste good too... The price isn't too bad and you definitely get value for your money!!
Loreny G.
Pop tarts are one of the foods that joins the family at snack time and my family prefers Kellogg's Pop-Tart Mini Crisps, Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon the flavor of cinnamon combination of Zugar brown, this is a piece of glory and sin at the same time. Simply delicious.
Madison R.
GEORGETOWN , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these ! I buy them when they are on sale ! I get mine from Walmart or super store ! Highly recommend for lunches or just snacks ! I tell all my friends about the different flavors !