BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Briana R.
Laughlin, NV
My favorite pop tarts are the ice cream shop hot fudge sundae one special edition they always make me feel super happy when I throw one in the ice chest or the freezer and I get to Corona and I get to chew on it when it's icy and cold it's delicious and the best way to eat it
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
These little mini Pop-Tarts are great for snacks while traveling and we had them while on a trip to Florida last year! we absolutely loved them! they weren't messy but definitely left yy feeling full! I would totally buy them again if I could find them in my grocery store, but alas, we can't find them anywhere!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
ilove anything that poptart makes. these are great cause you can eat these on the go. they are a good snack for in the car if you are going on vacation or just to school or the office. i highly recommed these pop tart minis you will just love them no matter what time of the day
Azka I.
Alpharetta, GA
Words can not describe how much I love pop-tarts. This is my absolute favorite flavor. It tastes exactly like brown sugar cinnamon. It makes a great breakfast. I make sure that I always have some at home. I would buy this again. I recommend everyone to try these!
Crystal R.
Odessa, TX
Brown sugar poplars are my favorite poplars of all of then I can eat a whole entire box by myself in less than an hour I buy them all the time, I even but them before I run out, its not healthy of me to do so but its so good a lot of my friends will argue with me on the fact that brown sugar poplars ate best
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
I realize that Pop-Tarts are not the healthiest breakfast or snack option in the world, but oh my gosh does it take me back to my childhood and fulfill my sugar cravings when i need it! The frosting and filling combination is so tasty and I love that I can throw a pack in my purse for an on the go snack.
Maryjane G.
Kellogg's Pop Tart mini crisps frosted brown sugar and cinnamon are so good with children love them in their lunch boxes and for an afternoon snack there is to pop a bag out and give them a bag Health value of this is a portion control they are affordable
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This flavor is definitely one of my favorites! I've been enjoying this flavor since I was little, now my kids enjoy it. The price is good, just under $3. Pro delicious, con very sweet and unhealthy. Buy them less often because they are so sweet.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Such a delicious pop tart! The cinnamon makes the pop tart taste so delicious and Christmassy. I feel like I'm eating on Christmas morning! I love this and recommend it to everyone who loves sweet things. I love that they are small as well. It gets my little daughter all excited to eat.
Iman C.
Dallas, TX
What can I say bad about Pop-Tarts, they're amazing and now they come in a mini crips form. Frosted Brown Sugar has always been a favorite of mine so I was happy to find out that they came in a variety of sizes. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that enjoy's Pop-Tarts.