BY POP-TARTS #18 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
You can not go wrong with this product!! It has been a hit since they first came out with the mini crips!
Ashley B.
Easy to share with my 9 month old! She loves them and so do i. No cooking! Delicious and good quality.
Ale A.
Bakersfield, CA
I didnt like these, they were too sweet. The flavor wasnt that great but thats probably just my taste.
Lori W.
Ocilla, GA
I love the taste. They are just sweet enough for me. They go great with a glass of milk (cold or warm)
Melanie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anything with brown sugar taste good. I buy these to put in my son lunch if he doesn't eat them all up.
Kristie H.
Royersford, PA
These where ok! My kids loved them I didn't like them so much...they where ok. But the kids liked them
Chelsea C.
Apopka, FL
Brown sugar cinnamon are probably my favorite on the go breakfast food and these make it so much easier
Crystal D.
Love the brown sugar cinnamon flavor and I can take them anywhere when I'm on the go for a quick snack.
Emily C.
Haymarket, VA
great for breakfast when your running late tastes better in the normal size but still and amazing treat
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
We loved these. But can't find them anymore where we are. Kids loved to have them any time of the day.