BY POP-TARTS #11 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

shayla h.
Detroit, MI
Where to begin! These are literally my favorite! If you dont like cinnamon try them i promise you'll love them
Daniela R.
They are so good!! The cinnamon on these is perfect. Thus is my fav. I would recommend this thus to everyone.
Martha B.
Seneca, SC
Brown sugar cinnamon is my favorite flavor! Pop tarts are great as a delicious breakfast when I'm on the go!
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I eat these on the go to class in the morning! Perfect little snack before a lecture. College 101 = poptarts.
Yasmin G.
Eat this for every morning . So filling and I love how sweet they are. Lobe all the different flavors as wdll
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We love red velvet anything!! So of course we love the pop tarts my boys eat um before school. My kids luv um
Ashley B.
Mary Esther, FL
Best poptarts ever so definitely try them and what not definitely amazing warmed.up in the oven or microwave
Jayda W.
They are a great snack but they stare very sweet, and hurt my teeth a bit, but other than that they are good
cassandra J.
pawtucket, RI
A simple and quick breakfast for a family on the run. Mornings are always hectic these help to ease it a bit.
Emily N.
Neeses, SC
I love these. they're like breakfast chips. I mean who doesn't love chips. And now they're for breakfast. 😊😊