BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Miranda W.
Wilmer, AL
Fast. Easy. Quick. Grab out the pantry and go. We love the small bags of them and so do the boys for carpool line.
sheila g.
Oran, MO
We love every flavor of pop tarts. My family eats them for breakfast, at lunch, anytime. They are great as a snack
Angel A.
Mcchord Afb, WA
Perfect on the go snack. Great taste. Really affordable. I like they are crispy. Definitely keep them in my pantry.
Kelsey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My family loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
I did not like the cinnamon flavor at all. It was way too dry and had way too much cinnamon it burned your tongue
Clarisse T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this flavor and pop tart minis, so easy to eat and so fun. i can take them anywhere, work, class, school.
Dana W.
Notasulga, AL
I love these so much. They are quick to have as a snack and full of flavor also. Just what is needed in a hurry.
Heather W.
Marion, AR
A favorite in our house. We eat them as snacks and even cold instead of heated. Easy to eat with an upset stomach
Rachel L.
Schenectady, NY
Although I love poptarts, cinnamon, and sugar, these let me down. I was expecting something much better tasting.
MaKayla W.
Nancy, KY
These are so small and cute and make for great on the go breakfast when you don't have time to sit down and eat.