BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Maria A.
I think I'm obsessed with all things with brown sugar and cinnamon flavor and this pop tarts are not the exception.
J R.
Okay this is one of my favorite guilty pleasure snacks but I can never find it which is why I am saying four stars.
Pretty good not the best they have cinnamon is never a very good flavor though, and the frosting is a bit too sweet
Rachel L.
Schenectady, NY
Although I love poptarts, cinnamon, and sugar, these let me down. I was expecting something much better tasting.
Catherin C.
Mooresville, NC
Its the best i whould always go there forever and ever and its really cheap but its the best thank you pop tartss
Melissa R.
The brown cinnamon sugar are my favorite Pop-Tarts so i love these to-go mini ones for just as a snack after lunch
Heather W.
Marion, AR
A favorite in our house. We eat them as snacks and even cold instead of heated. Easy to eat with an upset stomach
Ally M.
Woodland , CA
I did not like the cinnamon flavor at all. It was way too dry and had way too much cinnamon it burned your tongue
MaKayla W.
Nancy, KY
These are so small and cute and make for great on the go breakfast when you don't have time to sit down and eat.
Brandon D.
My favorite of all!!! I dislike the strawberry one, maybe because its way too sweet. But this one is just UGH <3