BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Rebecca G.
Jamestown, OH
Tgis is my granddaughters favorite kind. I cant even send a picture for the review becsuse she just finished the box
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA
Yummy delicious flavorful frosted brown sugar and cinnamon crisps. Great for on the go or a snack anytime of the day
Amanda S.
Jacksonville, FL
The mini poptart crisps are the prefect serving and size for my toddler on the go. We love any flavor of pop tarts.
Stacey K.
I buy these all the time for my daughter and my son.great breakfast on the go for them both..plus i like them also
sheila g.
Oran, MO
We love every flavor of pop tarts. My family eats them for breakfast, at lunch, anytime. They are great as a snack
Angel A.
Brandon, MS
Perfect on the go snack. Great taste. Really affordable. I like they are crispy. Definitely keep them in my pantry.
Miranda W.
Wilmer, AL
Fast. Easy. Quick. Grab out the pantry and go. We love the small bags of them and so do the boys for carpool line.
Glo J.
Torrance, CA
I hate all Pop-Tarts it's very drying for me, and I don't like how it falls,apart easily and the taste is not great
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
My daughter loves these. She feels like she is getting such a special treat and I love that they don't make a mess.
Frankie C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Poptart mini crisps are the perfect togo snack for people on the go in the morning. they are filling and delicious!