BY POP-TARTS #11 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Why would you ever choose a brand that isn't pop tart? That's just crazy they are the og and will forever be the best
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
These are SO good! They're so easy to grab on the go and they taste really good. I could eat multiple bags at a time!
Danielle  F.
Merced , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter loves these. She feels like she is getting such a special treat and I love that they don't make a mess.
Frankie C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Poptart mini crisps are the perfect togo snack for people on the go in the morning. they are filling and delicious!
Pretty good not the best they have cinnamon is never a very good flavor though, and the frosting is a bit too sweet
J R.
Okay this is one of my favorite guilty pleasure snacks but I can never find it which is why I am saying four stars.
Glo J.
Torrance, CA
I hate all Pop-Tarts it's very drying for me, and I don't like how it falls,apart easily and the taste is not great
Stacey K.
I buy these all the time for my daughter and my son.great breakfast on the go for them both..plus i like them also
Amanda S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
The mini poptart crisps are the prefect serving and size for my toddler on the go. We love any flavor of pop tarts.
Maria A.
I think I'm obsessed with all things with brown sugar and cinnamon flavor and this pop tarts are not the exception.