BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
Love these our kids love them. They have an excess amount of sugar so don't eat them too often but they tast good with cold milk
Bri F.
Toccoa, GA
This taste AMAZING! these are my favorite pop tarts when I'm on the go! I love them! I eat them every morning before I go to work
Taylor C.
eat this almost every day toasted because it is just that good. Reminds me of when I ate it as a kid and it is still just as good
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Great on the go snack for my 4 oldest kids. While out and about running errands or before they love them. Kind of like a cookie.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
These are really good I recommend the strawberry one very delicious perfect snack easy to throw in a bag and be about your day
Ann P.
Beebe, AR
I could be addicted to these real easy!! A sweet, crunchy little treat that is not what i use as breakfast! Its a snack for me!
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
My favorite pop tarts I prefer this flavor over all the other flavors its the best I never liked pop tarts until I tried tgese6
Susan M.
These taste so good!!! They're literally the best pop-tart flavor, but in bite size crisp form. I would definitely repurchase.
Miriam G.
Los Angeles, CA
There bomb i love it. I sometimes toast it but i love it more with toasting it . tast so good has a taste that mealts my mouth
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
Brown sugar cinnamon isn't one of my favorite pop tart flavors. It's ok but definitely not as good as classics like strawberry