BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Alina M.
Riverside, CA
My favorite pop tarts out there , they are so good and smell great . Sometimes I just eat It without warning and it is still yummy
Maryann A.
Moncks Corner, SC
I love these little crisps, you get the flavor of a pop tart but not all the bulk. the little packs are perfect to grab on the go.
Corey W.
Spring Hill, FL
Perfect for the on the go brown sugar cinnamon lover!!! Even better frozen!!! Wish they made these in the Dunkin' Donuts flavors!!
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
So good. I love the little mini size. They are awesome to throw in my purse so I always have a snack or to eat as a quick breakfast
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
These are soooo good! I wasn't sure how they'd be compared to actual Pop-Tarts, but they're just like them, except crunch and mini!
francine s.
We always have a stack of pop tarts in the house do to the kids loving them.
We also keep them in the car for a sack for the kids.
dancer L.
Houston
These are good and for a school day i just pop it in the toaster get ready and eat it in the car on my way to school to full me up
Amber k.
Albertville, AL
I'm very picky when it comes to any "breakfast" items, but these are great if your wanting a quick, sweet, and crunch breakfast.
Bri F.
Toccoa, GA
This taste AMAZING! these are my favorite pop tarts when I'm on the go! I love them! I eat them every morning before I go to work
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
Love these our kids love them. They have an excess amount of sugar so don't eat them too often but they tast good with cold milk