BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These pop tart crisps are amazing! Its like eating pop tart chips that have all the flavor and texture of a regular toasted pop tart!
Karla B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my guilty pleasure. I like to warm tpl
hem a but and serve with vanilla ice cream on the side. really makes a tasty dessert.
Mariah M.
Canoga park , CA
My fave pop tarts are brown sugar cinnamon and I had these crisps awhile back and if I remember correctly they weren't the greatest.
Alyssa A.
Anacoco, LA
These are easy to toss into a back pack or ball bag for an afternoon pick me up for the kiddos. My son ask for them almost every day.
Meghan S.
Somerset, KY
We're usually on the go in the mornings so my kids really enjoy these from breakfast. It's fast simply an fills those little tummies.
Nancy F.
Tecumseh, OK
Poptarts are a great snack and the grandkids love them for breakfast or an afternoon snack. They are reasonably priced at Walmart.
Angel w.
My children love this i am for one not a fan.. I will stick to the old pop tarts. But i also will be buying this for my children..
HH J.
Kids go through these like crazy. This sugar one is their favorite. Even I like them now and then. Always have these in the house.
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
These are soooo good! I wasn't sure how they'd be compared to actual Pop-Tarts, but they're just like them, except crunch and mini!
Maryann A.
Moncks Corner, SC
I love these little crisps, you get the flavor of a pop tart but not all the bulk. the little packs are perfect to grab on the go.