BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The pop tart minis are a great addition to my kids snack menu. They love the pop tart taste and the small size is perfect for little hands.
Hannah D.
Greenville, NC
I'm not a breakfast fan, but I do try to eat something to get my day started. These are perfect to grab on the go and the serving is perfect.
Melissa P.
Washington Court House, OH
Great snack option, portable, somewhat high in sugar. Somewhat expensive with limited filling. Best point is that is can be taken anywhere.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brown sugar is 1 of my top 3 pop tarts flavors - quick and easy breakfast or snack. I wish they were a little healthier but still delicious
Jessie F.
Rome, NY
My son loves these,easy to grab and pop em in your mouth.thwy are fairly cheap and you get quite a bit in the box,easy to find at walmart.
These are good if you are in a hurry and don't want to make a mess. Also these are good for little ones to eat and not make a mess out of.
Kristell N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great snacks to eat during class or during break. They're like pop tarts cereal on the go. It's a a good value that I recommend
Imani E.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is great it reminds me of the regular brown sugar pop tarts. I eat these all the time and would recommend them to everyone.
Kali K.
Long Beach, CA
This is perfect for kids to take on the go without having to make a mess and it taste good and will keep them occupied for a few minutes
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Once I was able to find these they became my favorite, I love that they're so small so I can just throw them in my bag for a quick snack.