BY POP-TARTS #11 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Andrea A.
Delran
Pop tarts are a staple in every home. They are convenient and super yummy. I eat pop tarts and my dad still eats pop tarts at the age of 54. They aren't super healthy but moderation is the key people. I would recommend these pop tarts they are so yummy.
Sydney K.
ughhhhhh i love these so much they are a great sugary breakfast for on the go when you have a sweet tooth. I already love the regular pop tarts in this flavor but these are amazing , i highly recommend this.
Lilly G.
ALL TIME FAVORITE I love these so much I can't get enough of these I eat them every day for breakfast! The flavor is rich and good. The price isn't bad for how much you get either and I highly recommend
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
These are just like the larger Pop tarts only easier for on the go and children I will never understand how a boy can make a mess with a poptart but these actually solve that problem.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super delicious and delightful to eat!! Fast to grab for on the go snacking and not messy at all!! I've tried all the flavors and enjoy them all. They do taste like pop tarts! ;)
Rachael T.
Salisbury, MD
I am never able to eat a whole pop tart. They are just too sweet for me but the mini ones are so much better because they don't hurt my teeth and I don't feel bad about eating one mini. Trying to lose weight is hard.
Hannah F.
Yum this is so delicious a quick and simple snack or breakfast for on the go, I love the poptart brand and it is my always go too, any other go to would just be a mistake! A great brand and company that makes delicious products, yum, I type this while eating these!
Emily R.
These are actually really tasty snacks that every one can enjoy although I've only had it once I will be buying it again. They're not the most healthy option out there but it's one of the tastiest - recommended
Hillarie L.
West Jordan, UT
I love the hidden flavor pockets inside that are so gooey and delicious. These are a good on the go breakfast. I will say though that there isn't a lot of the brown sugar cinnamon flavor inside (this is the same downside on all the flavors I have tried). I love the variety, but more flavor on the inside would be nice.
Stephanie C.
Huber Heights, OH
These are just ok. They're mainly just the outer crunchy part of the pop tart with no gooey middle. My son and I were not that into them. They are a little better for you than regular pop tarts if you're looking for an alternative.