BY POP-TARTS #11 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Michelle H.
Louisville, KY
The taste is nowhere near the same as full size pop tarts so i o ly bought once. Id rather buy the full size and get the flavor i know i like.
Denise K.
Great flavor, perfect size for me . I get a little sweet tooth fix in the morning but not with all of the calories of the normal size pop tarts
Shaelyn W.
These are my favorite kind of pop tarts. They are kind of a basic flavor, so if you don't like anything too crazy, these are the ones for you.
jessica l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
A wonderdul way to get kids to eat breakfast. Heck, I even love these. There small so they taste like a snack, but also they are for breakfast.
Hannah D.
La Grange , NC
I'm not a breakfast fan, but I do try to eat something to get my day started. These are perfect to grab on the go and the serving is perfect.
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
What a tasty treat to throw into your bag as you run out the door. They taste great for a simple snack to keep you going through out the day.
Jillian W.
I love these pop tarts cinnamon sugar is the only flavor that I buy I think all the other brands are knit are all the other flavors are nasty
Nicole B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love Pop-Tarts so much! They remind me of being a kid and I just think they taste so good. Brown Sugar Cinnamon is always my first choice!
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Always a fan of brown sugar Pop-Tarts. These are just smaller snack size so you don't have to make the plunge on a pack of two large Pop-Tarts
Tiffany M.
North Zulch, TX
I can't keep any pop tarts in the house my kids eat them. They are a easy breakfastor snack. Not to pricey and you can buy poptarts anywhere