BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

michelle r.
Sanger, CA
Husband is a big fan of the Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon pop tarts. Buy them especially for him. But everyone always eats them. Will continue to buy.
Karlene S.
Vacaville, CA
My husband loves Pop-tarts, and he really enoys the Brown Sugar and cinnamon ones. They're fairly inexpensive and we only have them once in a while.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
these are great, they taste great and my nephew loves eating them. not just for breakfast but any time of the day. they are a for-sure win with kids
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
Delicious, slightly overpriced, but something that is mega easy to eat on the go. It's great hot and it's great cold, but it's not very nutritional.
Melissa L.
These are great on a long commute to work. I sit at red lights munching on these. They don't always fill you up until lunch but still good to eat.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite flavor of Pop Tarts and definitely the most delicious! I definitely buy this time and time again when I want to eat a quick breakfast.
Amber G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love pop tarts ! Especially when they're warm they just melt in your mouth ! They're great with milk ! My favorite pop tart is the cinnamon one 💕
Jennifer s.
these are good. I love brown sugar. these mini pop tart really have that brown sugar taste. & cinnamon. I eat these in the morning or for a snack.
Melody B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love brown sugar cinnamon flavored ANYTHING and these are no exception. First time purchaser and I will be back for more. Quick and easy to make!
hailey l.
Spring, TX
I honestly love these, they're a great snack when you're on the go, and so delicious I pove them they're small to so they don't take up much space