BY POP-TARTS #11 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
The only kind of poptarts I like are the brown sugar cinnomon and I dont eat them very often. I dont buy poptarts much because theyre expensive and not good for you at all.
Kim B.
East Islip, NY
Our kids absolutely love these

They are hard to find around here we haven't gotten them in a while

It's the perfect on the go breakfast or in between snack

Price is good
Lizette G.
Placentia, CA
I really don't like this product the smell is too strong and the fast as well I think maybe if it didn't have too much cinnamon it would taste and be a better product
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the brown sugar and cinnamon pop-tarts. I can eat these warmed up or cold either way they are still both good. I'm fairly disappointed with Amazon though because unless you buy them through amazon pantry the prices are too high to be ignored. Unless you calculate the cost of shipping costs. I looked up primepantry a few minutes ago and it says unavailable mayhaps they are going to discontinue that program? Aside from that irritant who doesn't love a quick and easy morning breakfast?!
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Im not a fan of cinnamon so I dont really like these but my little brothers do. They usually take them for snack at school which is good on the go and not messy.
Ann B.
These are so yummy, you'll want to eat the whole box right way! Perfect for a late night snack. I take them to work and enjoy a tasty snack through out the day.
Sarah M.
I feel like these poptarts don't get the love they deserve they're delicious and a great thing to grab on your way out the door if you didn't have time to eat
Kayla T.
Akron , OH
I love these pop tarts . They are the best out of all of them . Very affordable and can find them anywhere but not the healthiest thing to eat for breakfeast .
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC
I love to pop these in the conventional oven or microwave for a couple of second and wait for them to turn warm and gooey and eat them with a glass of milk!😋😛
Courtney L.
I'm already a huge fan of pop tarts. I love these mini crisps. It's hard for me to find them though. They have a sweet taste. The price is high in my opinion.