BY POP-TARTS #11 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Andrea L.
Never tried this product before, but by the description it sound like the best mini crisps flavor in pop-tarts brand, anyone knows it's good? or they have a better flavor?
Camille D.
Clarks Summit, PA
These little mini pop tart bites are absolutely perfect for a quick snack or if you're looking to take something on the go. I buy these white often because of the convenience of them. They are very tasty!
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
I love the little bags for on the go. And the little mimi pop tarts are the cutiest. Makes for easy on the go travel. They all taste great aND not to sweet. Is a good value to.
Doreen C.
Whittier, CA
These are by far my families favorite pop tarts. We like to est them for a late night snack or for dessert after dinner. They are the best lightly toasted as they are so good warmed for sure ;)
Jessica S.
Pitcairn, PA
Thanks for the last couple of days ago and I will be the best regards to the store and they are not the intended recipient you are not the untended I have a great day and I will be the best regards to the store
Pat P.
MINI CRISPS ARE EASIER TO EAT FOR THE KIDS MORE CRISP THAN REGULAR KIND OF POPTARTS KIDS LIKE THAT THEY CAN EATED COLD COMPERED TO OTHER ITS SEEMS MORE HEALTY WE BUY THAT AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH
Taylor H.
Redding, CA
Everyone likes a different kind of pop tart but my guilty please are the cinnamon and sugar heated up just a little with a glass of milk. Takes me back to childhood. So worth it!
kelley D.
Brooklyn, NY
Strawberry frosted pop tarts are my favorite but these are great too. I have a box in my cabinet now, also the chocolate Halloween pop tarts I buy every year from Target. So good.
Crystal A.
Iva, SC
My son's favorite flavor. If I would let him he would eat these around the clock! Great price and the box doesn't take up a lot of space. He is always happy when I come home from the store with them.
María R.
weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
son lo mejor, estos ricos dulces son los maximo, me encanta esta marca porque es una de las mejores del mercado y ademas adoro como estas ricas papatas fritas tiene un sabor unico y especial por eso se las recomiendo porque es lo mejor del mundo