BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Marshay H.
Oh my goodness. My household absolutely loves pop tarts. We tried all the flavors (some better than others) but these little snack bags are quick and easy. We take them everywhere.
Monica S.
Garland, TX
brown sugar in the pop tart brand is always great and you can never go wrong...i dont want artificial stuff they put it in but anything they put brown sugar on im am trying it out
Shyla S.
Oh my goodness! Kelloggs frosted sugar cinnamon pop tart mini crisps are my absolute favorite they taste amazing they are a little bit pricey but they are really good I buy them at my local grocery store and u would highly recommend to others
Heather C.
Jacksonville, AL
These are perfect for being on the go. I like to keep snacks in my gym bag, and these are the perfect size for that. They are also very neat, and not messy so they're perfect for eating in the car or doing an activity.
Madison H.
Nashua, IA
I LOVE THESE THINGS!!!!!!!! They're absolutely amazing! I could eat these ALL the time if I could! The flavor is excellent!! They taste just like an actual pop tart, which is good! I would buy these every time I go to the store! I would highly recommend these, especially if you like this flavor of pop tart!
Erin W.
Canton, TX
I was pretty happy when I saw these in the store. I thought it would be a good snack for my 4 year old. We were both a little disappointed to see there was no filling. It's just the pop tart crust and the frosting. Won't buy again.
Erica G.
I liked these but they definitely left you hungy still. the taste was the same but they were a little harder and bite size. good for a quick breakfast on the go. don't know id they make them anymore
Robin G.
Mount Airy, NC
I love these even uncooked. Love the great cinnamon taste and so moist. Of course a great value for the money. I eat these almost everyday. Sometimes as a snack. I bought these at our local Lowes grocery store. If you like great cinnamon taste try these!
Moriah D.
Don't be fooled by the name, they do not taste the same as your classic brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts. How could they, they're little crisps. However, they are yummy and easier than a pop tart to carry around with you.
Tabbi L.
Bronx, NY
This is awesome !!! i swear i never knew they invented these yet. just the other day i mentioned to my BF that they should make mini pop-tarts and look they already did! Cant wait to try them.