BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Kellogg's Pop-Tart Mini Crisps Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries
yes, people will say Pop Tarts are bad for you, but c'mon they are tasty, can easily take them with you and the kiddo loves them. The cinnamon ones are my favorite and we get a couple boxes a month. Probably not the healthiest snack in the world, but still good.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA
I love cinnamon flavors. This Pop Tarts are perfects to me. They are not so sweet, which is perfect. I love it. I eat this flavor for a some months. Since when I knew. I will definitely buy more and I recommend to everybody
Grace C.
Houma, LA
I love these treats. They make me very happy in the morning to wake up and eat the whole box. I love his product. It never fails to impress me. It always exceeds my expectations. I love his product. It never fails to impress me. It always exceeds my expectations.
Hailee R.
Kissimmee, FL
Has always been my favorite poptart and the fact they have minis now! Heavenly. Picked it up at my local publix and I must say I was impressed. Only con was the fact that theyre so small, barely fillled me up! Lol But I would definitely reccomend to anyone!
Audrey L.
Kansas City, Mo
Yum yum yum! so quick and easy and a great snack for on the go! amazing flavor, not too sweet and not bland or anything. I love eating them in the morning or when I'm studying. I'm a big fan of pop tarts and love these so much definitely will continue to buy
Shannon Y.
Dunsmuir, CA
My family loves these! They make the morning time much more enjoyable. I can send them with my son if he's running late to school and he's less likely to make a huge mess all over the bus.
Grace T.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I am a big fan of the Brown Sugar Cinnamon regular sized Pop-Tarts so to see these while I was doing my grocery shopping I was quite excited! Overall i gave these a 4/5 they honestly aren't that healthy but they taste so good I would definitely buy them again!
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
When I saw these I had to buy them and I'm glad I did! The mini Poptarts are crunchy and simply amazing. You get a small amount though so you end up eating 2 bags because they are so good.
Kim L.
Perfect size snack for kids on the go.  Mini size for little eaters.  Good price especially from Walmart.  Would like if they would come in an assortment of flavors in one box to offer more variety.
Zocelyne K.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite poptarts! Poptarts are easy to eat and I can just grab them while heading out and they aren't very messy! These are very good and one packet fills you up! I bought them at Walmart (very affordable). Great toaster pastry! Love them!