BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Kellogg's products.Their brown sugar pop tatted are the best. They taste even better after going in the toaster for a few minutes. Make a great snack or quick breakfast.
pop tarts are my favourie brekfast snacs
especialy this one but i will like if they would e more healthylike belvita but iike more the cinement pop tarts and they are not pryyand you can find a really good dels and if you dont try gou an get a big box and eat it all
Jill G.
The best snack ever created, especially for someone on the go. I can just throw them in my bag and head out. Obviously very little nutrition but great if you don't have time to make a fruit bowl.
Krista B.
Gig Harbor, WA
The kids go crazy for these! it's hard to keep them in the house because they get devoured so fast. we try not to buy them too much because they are pretty much just sugar but as a special treat they are great. if the kids could they'd have the house stocked with them.
Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
I can not get enough of these and they're kinda hard to find. I thought regular pop-tarts were the bomb but these have set my standards to a whole new level y'all need to try these like now!
Ravynn S.
Pacific, MO
These are so great and convenient for kids! They are bite size and taste great! I have bought these several times in the past and buy them as often as I can find them!
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are really good and I thought I wouldn't like them at first but when I did try them I was completely wrong. These taste really good and go great with coffee but my favorite is strawberry!!!
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
I love these! I heat them up and put a little butter on them and they are like cinnamon toast! I purchase them at the grocery and the taste is great! They are easily accessible and easy to eat on the go. They are not expensive and portable. That fits my criteria!
yes, people will say Pop Tarts are bad for you, but c'mon they are tasty, can easily take them with you and the kiddo loves them. The cinnamon ones are my favorite and we get a couple boxes a month. Probably not the healthiest snack in the world, but still good.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased these from the local Walmart. If i had the option as an adult I would prefer the regular pop tarts. But I can see the appeal for people with children. It's an easy snack on the go.