BY POP-TARTS #11 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's™ Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts Mini Crisps™
New!
Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my all time favorite! It’s an easy and affordable breakfast to pack away when you’re on the go! I’ve purchased these many many times! The flavor is perfect! There’s nothing else like them! I highly recommend these!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite on the go breakfast or for just a snack. I try not to eat them that often though because the sugar and calories are through the roof! There are so many kinds though and they’re so cheap!
Merceades S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yasss honey! These are my favorite Poptart flavors available in mini crisps! I don't know why the made the decision for this but I'm glad they did. this is now a new staple for my last minute lunches I pack for!

Hopefully they will still be around when I have to pack school lunches.
Katie O.
De Pere, WI
I love these mini pop tarts! They are an easy snack to take on the go and they are just so cute! They aren't very healthy, but they aren't unhealthy, so I like to have them as a snack. They are pretty affordable when you purchase them in bigger packs.
Nilda C.
Riverview, FL
Love them. Comes in so many different flavor varieties, including soda flavors. We don't indulge in it too much because of the sugar. I've been buying for ages, it's a brand that's been around a long time. Not pricey at Walmart. Kids love it and it brings memories of my childhood.
LaShara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These pop tart minis are a very great snack in the go it little pouch can also fit in your purse or pocket . My kids love them and so do I they are a great low calorie snack also. These pop tart minis are by far the best crispy little snack I've tasted.
Lauren B.
I prefer buying the frosted brown sugar pop tarts because i am allergic to dairy and can not eat the chocolate ones. Sometimes this one can be too sugary but its still my favorite. You can get them anywhere for a decent price. They are also an easy snack to take on the go.
Rachel T.
Eustis, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These remind me of my childhood bc they had something similar back in the 90s. This is my first time trying the new ones and I love them. They're at a good price point and have a variety of flavors for you to try. Will definitely buy again.
Andrea A.
Delran
Pop tarts are a staple in every home. They are convenient and super yummy. I eat pop tarts and my dad still eats pop tarts at the age of 54. They aren't super healthy but moderation is the key people. I would recommend these pop tarts they are so yummy.