BY POP-TARTS #48 in Toaster Pastries

Tasty baked bites.
Naturally flavored.
100 calorie pouches.
7 vitamins & minerals.
With baked-in brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
6 pouches.
6-0.8 oz (23g) pouches.

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Martinsburg, WV
I love Cinnamon Brown Sugar Pop-Tarts, and so does my daughter, so when we saw these at Wegmans, she had to beg me to buy them. I prefer just a plain ol' regular Cinnamon Brown Sugar Pop-tart, bit these are tasty too, and easy to grab on the go for my daughter. I don't know of many parents do this, but I keep a snack bag of easy on the go snacks in my car for my kids. These are the newest addition to my snack bag! Both my 6 year deal daughter and 1 year old son love them. Like all processed foods, they should be eaten in moderation, but for a special treat, these are definitely the way to go.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the brown sugar and cinnamon pop-tarts. I can eat these warmed up or cold either way they are still both good. I'm fairly disappointed with Amazon though because unless you buy them through amazon pantry the prices are too high to be ignored. Unless you calculate the cost of shipping costs. I looked up primepantry a few minutes ago and it says unavailable mayhaps they are going to discontinue that program? Aside from that irritant who doesn't love a quick and easy morning breakfast?!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am honestly not one to purchase and/or eat processed or pre-packaged foods. But, I first had these out of desperation & hunger when visiting Family out of State; I surprisingly found them to be incredibly delicious whether "raw" or toasted! The kid in me could probably live off these. But, the Adult in me is too picky and concerned with being healthy and not eating a lot of Junk Food. These are positively delightful and warming on a cool morning when running late for work or class!
kodie g.
kodie g.
New London , CT
It's that O.G. taste that everyone loves with the brown sugar cinnamon flavor. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star is because they made my mouth EXTREMELY dry. But I had milk close by so it wasn't to big of a deal. I am definitely going to buy these again because they were very good for a grab and go quick breakfast but I'm just going to try a new flavor this time. Overall good product!
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
These little mini Pop-Tarts are great for snacks while traveling and we had them while on a trip to Florida last year! we absolutely loved them! they weren't messy but definitely left yy feeling full! I would totally buy them again if I could find them in my grocery store, but alas, we can't find them anywhere!
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Love, love LOVE these! I am trying to watch my weight but love Pop-Tarts and when these came out, I was like "SCORE" - I keep them in my desk drawer, BUT ONLY one pkg at a time, because I tend to eat mindlessly (hense having to watch my weight). I highly recommend these! I can't wait for new flavors to pop up!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Odessa, TX
Brown sugar poplars are my favorite poplars of all of then I can eat a whole entire box by myself in less than an hour I buy them all the time, I even but them before I run out, its not healthy of me to do so but its so good a lot of my friends will argue with me on the fact that brown sugar poplars ate best
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I realize that Pop-Tarts are not the healthiest breakfast or snack option in the world, but oh my gosh does it take me back to my childhood and fulfill my sugar cravings when i need it! The frosting and filling combination is so tasty and I love that I can throw a pack in my purse for an on the go snack.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Anchorage, AK
Who doesnt love poptarts? They taste yummy and are easy to grab when in a hurry or just need a pick me up during the day. I buy them at costco or fed meyer. We eat them a couple times a week since they do have quite a bit of sugar in them. I would still recommend them even though they arent healthy
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Such a delicious pop tart! The cinnamon makes the pop tart taste so delicious and Christmassy. I feel like I'm eating on Christmas morning! I love this and recommend it to everyone who loves sweet things. I love that they are small as well. It gets my little daughter all excited to eat.