BY KELLOGG'S

Megan J.
My toddler liked these alright. It seems she wasn’t quite in it for the taste. I’m assuming they may have been a bit too artificial. However, she really enjoyed being able to spot the characters. The price was also a bit much for my liking considering the amount of bags in here so I wouldn’t be purchasing again. They weren’t bad to me, but there are definitely better gummies out there and she agrees.
Jacky R.
Garden Grove, CA
My Som Gets so excited When we’re grocery shopping and I reach for this box . He’s a paw patrol fanatic so it’s great that my local Walmart has this , great affordable cute snack !
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
My son loves to get these when we are grocery shopping I love to give these to him as a snack when he has finished his meal or when we go out to the park they aren't like those hard gummy candy this one is soft and taste pretty good yes I have to taste them before my son to make sure I'm not giving him something that's to hard or tastes bad.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
These are great! My son gets so excited about them because of the characters. And they're delicious. Texture of fruit snacks is important. And these are soft and chewy. I eat them when he isn't looking. Haha
Regina S.
Kellogg's fruit snacks are a staple in our home they are a reaccuring item on our grocery list. I grew up eating these snacks and I also give them to my children. We love the fresh fruit flavor and the character shapes. There us so many to choose from!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
These are great fruit snacks for toddlers. I found these to be something my daughter is not picky about. Walmart! I do not know that they are very healthy.
erica c.
DuBois
My kids love paw patrol and these fruit snacks! They are delicious and have cute little pups. Ij love how easy it is to bring fruit snacks along
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
My child is absolutely obsessed with these! He loves his paw patrol show for sure but he loves these gummies even more lol
Erin P.
London, ON
My 3 boys love these snacks and so do i. They are so easy to grab and just go and easy enoigh for them to be able to open themselves