BY KELLOGG'S

Real food, prepared simply. Kellogg's Origins,™ a new collection of deliciously wholesome cereal, granola and muesli, offers exceptional taste from real ingredients like toasted oats, dried cranberries, wheat, corn and rice flakes, walnuts, puffed wheat and bran flakes. Drawing on our 100-year heritage of making breakfast better, we've created unique blends of ancient and traditional grains and fruits, nuts and seeds to provide nutrition that's simple, authentic and flavorful, as it was meant to be. see more...

Brooklyn M.
Oklahoma City, OK
The right amount of crunch,with berries. Brings new flavors out from the old brand I use to eat. Love the taste
Gianna W.
Orlando, FL
This is a great cereal if you like mixes of all these types of things which I love so this is a great cereal
Courtney S.
Clarendon
This cereal is extremely hard to find in stores but easily found online. Delicious and one of my favorites.
Lucia Lilianny M.
Doral, FL
Muy sabrosas me fascinan son orgánicas y muy saludables siempre las como su sabor es muy pero muy agradable
Gabrielle W.
Love the assortment packs because my son can choose which one he wants to have in the morning. so perfect!
Soraida M.
Salinas, CA
It's soo good I love eating it with cream cheese I know it sounds telling wierd but it's so yummu
Kiya H.
Schofield Barracks, HI
I personally like these a lot, tastes good, and it isn't bad for you👌🏼that's a plus in my book
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX
Tastes really good. It's nice to eat it in the morning. Bought it at my local grocery store
Halle C.
Avon Lake , OH
Delicious and enjoy these
For breakfast great to take to work and great for snacks as well
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Delicious and great for something to get in your stomach quick before a run in the morning.