BY KELLOGG'S

Real food, prepared simply. Kellogg's Origins,™ a new collection of deliciously wholesome cereal, granola and muesli, offers exceptional taste from real ingredients like toasted oats, dried cranberries, wheat, corn and rice flakes, walnuts, puffed wheat and bran flakes. Drawing on our 100-year heritage of making breakfast better, we've created unique blends of ancient and traditional grains and fruits, nuts and seeds to provide nutrition that's simple, authentic and flavorful, as it was meant to be. see more...

Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
My fiance and I are trying out a gluten free diet (because the gluten makes him feel sick) and this is one product we decided to try! and combined with the Silk almond milk or just plain Silk vanilla is amazing! it totally fills you up so you're not feeling groggy after breakfast but gives you the energy needed to get through your morning. I highly suggest at least giving this cereal a try!
Lucia Lilianny M.
Doral, FL
Muy sabrosas me fascinan son orgánicas y muy saludables siempre las como su sabor es muy pero muy agradable
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
Love this cereal. Kellogg's is already a favorite family brand here at home. We love this cereal and it's affordable. Love the taste.
Valentina A.
Since trying this fascinated me maca, so I bought these last months because it seems incredible to me and my famiia we love.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
I personally loved it the first couple of times but then was tired of eating it after a while because of too much effort in chewing. This cereal has a lot of nuts and cranberries (not a huge fan) but overall the taste is great with milk.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
This cereal is incredibly tasty! I like it so much, I sometimes eat a bowl of it before bed as a snack. It makes me feel full after the first helping, which is not something I could say about most sugary cereals out there.
Lauren U.
Erie , PA
This cereal is so good! I am a big fan of granola, so this was a great choice. If you like fruity granola blends then try this!
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY
This stuff is so good, I eat it everyday for breakfast. I love how it's a healthier option than most kids cereals. Delicious.
Rose C.
We go thru a box a week. It's delicious for breakfast but makes a very heart healthy snack in the evening.
I like to put dried cherries in mine and a piece of toast and coffee and I'm ready to tackle the day.
Dianne K.
houlton, me
SPECIAL K CRANBERRY ALMOND CEREAL IS VERY GOOD TASTING AND VERY AFFORDABLE, WELL WORTH THE COST YOU PAY. A GREAT VALUE. I TRIED THIS ONCE AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. I LOVE CRANBERRIES, THIS IS A GOOD EVERY DAY CEREAL AND FILLS YOU UP, I WILL BUY AGAIN