BY KELLOGG'S

Real food, prepared simply. Kellogg's Origins,™ a new collection of deliciously wholesome cereal, granola and muesli, offers exceptional taste from real ingredients like toasted oats, dried cranberries, wheat, corn and rice flakes, walnuts, puffed wheat and bran flakes. Drawing on our 100-year heritage of making breakfast better, we've created unique blends of ancient and traditional grains and fruits, nuts and seeds to provide nutrition that's simple, authentic and flavorful, as it was meant to be. see more...

Sara P.
Medley, FL
This cereal is one of the best, brings nuts and know very well mixing it with milk or simply oatmeal is rich in vitamins and minerals
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
Love this cereal. Kellogg's is already a favorite family brand here at home. We love this cereal and it's affordable. Love the taste.
Lauren U.
Erie , PA
This cereal is so good! I am a big fan of granola, so this was a great choice. If you like fruity granola blends then try this!
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY
This stuff is so good, I eat it everyday for breakfast. I love how it's a healthier option than most kids cereals. Delicious.
Valentina A.
Since trying this fascinated me maca, so I bought these last months because it seems incredible to me and my famiia we love.
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
a mi hija le encanta no puede faltar en su lonchera ni en las tardes de paseo, su sabor y textura son simplemente lo mejor
Onelvis S.
Brooklyn, NY
El producto es bueno pero avise como que no hidrata no hace falta que me ha gustado un vídeo a una amiga de la cámara, pero
Maria Daniela R.
one of the best cereals Merca. very good for dieting and eating healthy
They are not so much my favorite but I like
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Esto es realmente delicioso! No tiene comparación alguna, desde muy chica tengo debilidad por este tipo de cereal.
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
My favorite cereal. The flakes are crunchy and grainy in a good way and the dried fruit make a great combination