BY KELLOGG'S

Real food, prepared simply. Kellogg's Origins,™ a new collection of deliciously wholesome cereal, granola and muesli, offers exceptional taste from real ingredients like toasted oats, dried cranberries, wheat, corn and rice flakes, walnuts, puffed wheat and bran flakes. Drawing on our 100-year heritage of making breakfast better, we've created unique blends of ancient and traditional grains and fruits, nuts and seeds to provide nutrition that's simple, authentic and flavorful, as it was meant to be. see more...

Shankia W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This doesn't last very long in my home. My 3 year old wakes up and that's the first thing he asks for. It doesn't matter the time of day it's a great go to snack
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
My fiance and I are trying out a gluten free diet (because the gluten makes him feel sick) and this is one product we decided to try! and combined with the Silk almond milk or just plain Silk vanilla is amazing! it totally fills you up so you're not feeling groggy after breakfast but gives you the energy needed to get through your morning. I highly suggest at least giving this cereal a try!
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
I personally loved it the first couple of times but then was tired of eating it after a while because of too much effort in chewing. This cereal has a lot of nuts and cranberries (not a huge fan) but overall the taste is great with milk.
Dianne K.
houlton, me
SPECIAL K CRANBERRY ALMOND CEREAL IS VERY GOOD TASTING AND VERY AFFORDABLE, WELL WORTH THE COST YOU PAY. A GREAT VALUE. I TRIED THIS ONCE AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. I LOVE CRANBERRIES, THIS IS A GOOD EVERY DAY CEREAL AND FILLS YOU UP, I WILL BUY AGAIN
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
This cereal is incredibly tasty! I like it so much, I sometimes eat a bowl of it before bed as a snack. It makes me feel full after the first helping, which is not something I could say about most sugary cereals out there.
Rose C.
We go thru a box a week. It's delicious for breakfast but makes a very heart healthy snack in the evening.
I like to put dried cherries in mine and a piece of toast and coffee and I'm ready to tackle the day.
Lisa D.
Fenton, MI
I love this cereal! It's delicious and you don't feel guilty about indulging into it. And the fact that ya good for you makes it even better.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love this cereal. It feel like it's a healthier option versus some of the other kinds of cereal available. I would definitely recommend.
Bianca B.
Delish! I really love the taste and texture of this Fruit and Nut blend cereal! I serve it with vanilla almond milk and I'm good to go!
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Todas las mañanas como una porcion de este cereal siento que ayuda con mi digestión y me hace sentir satisfecha, es un sabor muy rico.